OnlinePrediction

Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Barbados Tridents 6th T20 Match Prediction and Free Betting Tips 13th August 2018

GAW vs BT 6th T20 Match Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Barbados Tridents 6th T20 Match Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 13th August 2018 At Providence Stadium, Guyana.

Get Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Barbados Tridents 6th T20 Match CPL Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Barbados Tridents Team For The Match Between GAW Vs BT At Providence Stadium, Guyana. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Barbados Tridents Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Barbados Tridents 6th T20 Match Prediction and Free Betting Tips 13th August 2018
Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Barbados Tridents 6th T20 Match Prediction and Free Betting Tips 13th August 2018

 

All The GAW Vs BT Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Barbados Tridents T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today GAW Vs BT T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Barbados Tridents Match That Is To Be Played On 13th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide GAW Vs BT T20 Match Latest News, 6th T20 Match Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

GAW Vs BT 6th T20 Match Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Guyana Amazon Warriors: 2.00
  • Barbados Tridents: 1.80

Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Barbados Tridents 6th T20 Match Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Guyana Amazon Warriors Squads:

Chadwick Walton, Luke Ronchi(w), Shimron Hetmyer, Shoaib Malik(c), Jason Mohammed, Sherfane Rutherford, Chris Green, Sohail Tanvir, Rayad Emrit, Keemo Paul, Imran Tahir, Cameron Delport, Veerasammy Permaul, Roshon Primus, Devendra Bishoo, Gajanand Singh, Romario Shepherd, Saurabh Netravalkar, Akshaya Persaud

Barbados Tridents Squads:

Martin Guptill, Shai Hope, Steven Smith, Nicholas Pooran(w), Dwayne Smith, Jason Holder(c), Raymon Reifer, Ashley Nurse, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Irfan, Dominic Drakes, Roston Chase, Tion Webster, Imran Khan, Shamar Springer, Sunny Sohal, Chemar Holder

Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Barbados Tridents 6th T20 Match Cricket Winner Prediction:

Guyana Amazon Warriors  Will Win This Match

Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Barbados Tridents 6th T20 Match Toss Prediction:

Barbados Tridents Will Win The Toss

Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Barbados Tridents 6th T20 Match Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 70% Winning Chance Of Guyana Amazon Warriors And 30% Winning Chance Of Barbados Tridents

Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Barbados Tridents Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Barbados Tridents In Which 4 Match Win By Guyana Amazon Warriors And 1 Matches Win By Barbados Tridents.

Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Barbados Tridents Last Match Performances:

  • Guyana Amazon Warriors: W W L W W
  • Barbados Tridents: L W W L L

[poll id=”200″]

Providence Stadium, Guyana Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 6
Matches won batting first 2
Matches won bowling first 3
Average 1st Inns scores 140
Average 2nd Inns scores 57
Highest total recorded 191/5 (20 Ov) by Eng vs WI
Lowest total recorded 68/10 (16.4 Ov) by IRE vs WI
Highest score chased 139/8 (19.5 Ov) by NZ vs SL
Lowest score defended 84/10 (15.1 Ov) by ZIM vs NZ

Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Barbados Tridents 6th T20 Match Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Barbados Tridents 6th T20 Match Dream11 Prediction 13th August 2018

Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Barbados Tridents 6th T20 Match Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Barbados Tridents 6th T20 Match Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Barbados Tridents 6th T20 Match on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sony Espn, Super Sport
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +