Fulham vs Watford Prediction and Free Betting Tips 22th September 2018 (1)

FUL vs WAT Today Football Prediction, Betting Tips, D11 Team and Line

Fulham Vs Watford Football Match Prediction and Free Football Betting Tips For Today Match 22th September 2018 At Craven Cottage, Fulham.

Get Fulham Vs Watford ENGLISH FANTASY LEAGUE Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Football Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Fulham Vs Watford Team For The Match Between FUL Vs WAT At Craven Cottage, Fulham. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Fulham Vs Watford Dream 11 Fantasy Football Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For Match Played.

Fulham vs Watford Prediction and Free Betting Tips 22th September 2018 (1)
Fulham vs Watford Prediction and Free Betting Tips 22th September 2018 (1)

All The FUL Vs WAT Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Fulham Vs Watford Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today FUL Vs WAT Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Fulham Vs Watford Match That Is To Be Played On 22th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide FUL Vs WAT Match Latest News, Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction


FUL Vs WAT Football Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Fulham: 2.54
  • Draw: 3.50
  • Watford: 2.90

Fulham Vs Watford Football Playing 11/Squad:



Defenders:Christie, Odoi, Mawson, Sessegnon

Midfielders:Seri, McDonald, Johansen

Forwards:Vietto, Schurrle, Mitrovic



Defenders:Janmaat, Cathcart, Kabasele, Holebas

Midfielders:Hughes, Doucoure, Capoue, Pereyra

Forwards:Deeney, Gray

Fulham Vs Watford Football Winner Prediction:

Watford Will Win This Match

Fulham Vs Watford Football Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 43% Winning Chance Of Fulham And 57% Winning Chance Of Watford

Fulham Vs Watford Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Fulham Vs Watford In Which 1 Match Win By Fulham And 2 Matches Win By Watford And 2 Match Draw

Fulham Vs Watford Last Match Performances:

  • Fulham: L W D W W
  • Watford: L W W W W

[poll id=”391″]

Craven Cottage, Fulham Ground Stats and Report:

Capacity: 25700

Match Time: 05:00 PM IST

Fulham Vs Watford Dream11 Football Prediction:

Fulham vs Watford Dream11 Prediction 22th September 2018

Fulham Vs Watford Halaplay Football Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Fulham Vs Watford Football Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Fulham vs Watford on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:  Hot Star
  • Live Streaming: Football live Score

All the best to you, try our Football prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *