OnlinePrediction

ESSEX VS YOURKSHIRE MATCH

Essex vs Yorkshire 2nd Quarter Final Dream11, HalaPlay Prediction: D11 Fantasy Cricket Team Today Match Prediction

Essex vs Yorkshire cricket prediction, This is 2nd QUARTER FINAL match is going to play between Essex vs Yorkshire at County Ground,Chelmsford on Match 14June2018. Get free prediction, betting tips for today match.

Join Telegram Username for Instant Tips @betonlineprediction

ESSEX VS YOURKSHIRE MATCH

Essex vs Yorkshire 2nd QUARTER FINAL Predictions and Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Essex: 1.72
  • Yorkshire: 2.10

Essex vs Yorkshire 2nd QUARTER FINAL Playing 11:

Essex Playing 11:

Varun Chopra, Adam Wheater(w), Tom Westley(c), Daniel Lawrence, Ravi Bopara, Alastair Cook, Ashar Zaidi, Matt Coles, Samuel Cook, Simon Harmer, James Porter, Neil Wagner, Matthew Quinn

Yorkshire Playing 11:

Adam Lyth, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Gary Ballance, Tim Bresnan, Harry Brook, Jonathan Tattersall(w), Jack Brooks, Karl Carver, Matthew Fisher, Steven Patterson(c), Ben Coad, Jack Leaning, Jordan Thompson

Essex vs Yorkshire 2nd QUARTER FINAL Winner:

Essex will win this match

Essex vs Yorkshire 2nd QUARTER FINAL Punter Poll:

As per punter poll, 45% winning chance of Essex and 55% winning chance of Yorkshire

Essex vs Yorkshire Head to Head:

In last 4 matches between Essex vs Yorkshire in which 2 match win by Essex and 2 matches win by Yorkshire.

Last Match Performance of Essex vs Yorkshire:

  • Essex: WWWLW
  • Yorkshire: WWWWL

Who will win Essex vs Yorkshire 2nd QUARTER FINAL today match?

Essex will win this match

County ,Chelmsford Ground Stats Report:

  • Total matches 3
  • Matches won batting first 2
  • Matches won bowling first 1
  • Average 1st Inns scores 198
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 143
  • Highest total recorded 247/10 (55.5 Ov) by Ind vs Aus
  • Lowest total recorded 116/10 (37.4 Ov) by Ban vs NZ
  • Highest score chased 117/4 (33 Ov) by NZ vs Ban
  • Lowest score defended 233/6 (50 Ov) by ZIM vs RSA

Essex vs Yorkshire 2nd QUARTER FINAL Toss Prediction:

Essex will win the toss.

Essex vs Yorkshire 2nd QUARTER FINAL Dream11 Prediction:

Dan Lawrence, David Willey, Liam Plunkett, Ashar Zaidi, Neil Wagner, Steven Patterson, Adil Rashid, Adam Wheater(vc), Gary Balance,Tom Kohler Cadmore(c), Adam Lyth

Essex vs Yorkshire 2nd QUARTER FINAL Halaplay Prediction:

Kane Williamson, Adam Wheater, David Willey, Ravi Bopara,Tim Bresan, Peter Siddle, Adam Zampa, Liam Plunkett, Sam Cook, Tom Westley, Varun Chopra

Essex vs Yorkshire 2nd QUARTER FINAL Live TV Streaming Channels:

  • TV Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Crick Buzz, Espn Cricket score

Important Keywords:

Who Will Win Essex vs Yorkshire 2nd QUARTER FINAL Match Prediction (14th June 2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win Essex vs Yorkshire 2nd QUARTER FINAL Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 14th June 2018 Essex vs Yorkshire 2nd QUARTER FINAL Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today match between Essex vs Yorkshire, Who will be the winner of Essex vs Yorkshire 2nd QUARTER FINAL Cricket 2018, What are the winning chances in Todays 2nd QUARTER FINAL Match, What are the winning chances Today 2nd QUARTER FINAL Match, Essex vs Yorkshire Match Details Summary, Full Essex vs Yorkshire Score Details For today 2nd QUARTER FINAL Match, Essex vs Yorkshire 14th June 2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction 2nd QUARTER FINAL Essex vs Yorkshire , Essex vs Yorkshire 14th Today Match Prediction, Today 2nd QUARTER FINAL Prediction Essex vs Yorkshire, Essex vs Yorkshire Prediction Today 2nd QUARTER FINAL Cricket 2018, 2nd QUARTER FINAL Cricket 2018 Prediction, 14th June 2018 2nd QUARTER FINAL Match is Between Essex vs Yorkshire, Essex vs Yorkshire 2nd QUARTER FINAL Match Result Prediction, Today 2nd QUARTER FINAL Match Prediction 14th June 2018, Essex vs Yorkshire Match 14th June 2018 Prediction 2nd QUARTER FINAL Cricket 2018, Essex vs Yorkshire Live 2nd QUARTER FINAL Match Prediction, Essex vs Yorkshire 2nd QUARTER FINAL Match Astrology, Essex vs Yorkshire 2nd QUARTER FINAL Match Prediction , Match Prediction, Essex vs Yorkshire Match Prediction, Essex vs Yorkshire Score Predictor given below. Who Will Win Essex vs Yorkshire 2nd QUARTER FINAL Today Match Prediction (14th June 2018) Match Astrology, Match Prediction, Who Will Win Essex vs Yorkshire 14th June 2018 QUARTER FINAL Prediction, Bhavishyavani, Preview, Playing 11 Squads, Result, Forecast, Astrology, Horoscope, Winner Guess Chance.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +