Essex Vs Surrey South Group T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 5th August 2018 At County Ground,Chelmsford.

Get Essex Vs Surrey South Group T20 Vitality Blast Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Essex Vs Surrey Team For The Match Between Ess vs SUR At County Ground,Chelmsford. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Essex Vs Surrey Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Essex vs Surrey South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 5th August 2018
Essex vs Surrey South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 5th August 2018

 

 

All The Ess vs SUR Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Essex Vs Surrey T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today Ess vs SUR T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Essex Vs Surrey Match That Is To Be Played On 5th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide Ess vs SUR T20 Match Latest News, South Group T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

Ess vs SUR South Group T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Essex: 2.50
  • Surrey: 1.53

Essex Vs Surrey South Group T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Essex Squads:

Adam Wheater (wk), Ryan ten Doeschate (c), Varun Chopra, Paul Walter, Michael-Kyle Pepper, Ravi Bopara, Simon Harmer, Matt Coles, Peter Siddle, Adam Zampa, Samuel Cook, Matthew Quinn, Ashar Zaidi

Surrey Squads:

Ben Foakes (wk), Jade Dernbach (c), Jason Roy, Aaron Finch, Nic Maddinson, Ollie Pope, Rikki Clarke, Will Jacks, Tom Curran, Mathew Pillans, Gareth Batty, Rory Burns, Scott Borthwick, Morne Morkel, Freddie van den Bergh

Essex Vs Surrey South Group T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Surrey Will Win This Match

Essex Vs Surrey South Group T20 Toss Prediction:

Essex Will Win The Toss

Essex Vs Surrey South Group T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 40% Winning Chance Of Essex And 60% Winning Chance Of Surrey

Essex Vs Surrey Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Essex Vs Surrey In Which 1 Match Win By Essex And 4 Matches Win By Surrey.

Essex Vs Surrey Last Match Performances:

  • Essex: L L D L L
  • Surrey: W L W W W

[poll id=”158″]

County Ground,Chelmsford Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 1
Matches won bowling first 1
Average 1st Inns scores 137
Average 2nd Inns scores 141
Highest total recorded 141/3 (17.1 Ov) by ENGW vs NZW
Highest score chased 141/3 (17.1 Ov) by ENGW vs NZW

Essex Vs Surrey South Group T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Essex Vs Surrey South Group T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Essex Vs Surrey South Group T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Essex vs Surrey South Group T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Crickbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply