OnlinePrediction

England Women vs New Zealand Women1st ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 7th july2018

England Women vs New Zealand Women 1st ODI Prediction & Free Cricket Betting Tips: Dream11 Predictions

England Women vs New Zealand Women 1st ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 7th july 2018, This Is 1st ODI Cricket Match Is Going To Play Between England Women vs New Zealand Women At Headingley, Leeds On 7th july 2018. Get Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of England Women vs New Zealand Women Team For The Match Between ENGW vs NZW At Headingley, Leeds. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free England Women vs New Zealand Women Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

England Women vs New Zealand Women1st ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 7th july2018
England Women vs New Zealand Women1st ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 7th july2018

 

All The ENGW vs NZW Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of England Women vs New Zealand Women ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today ENGW vs NZW ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For England Women vs New Zealand WomenMatch That Is To Be Played On 7th july 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide ENGW vs NZW ODI Match Latest News, 1st ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

ENGW vs NZW 1st ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • England Women: 1.40
  • New Zealand Women: 3.00

England Women vs New Zealand Women 1st  ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

[alert-note]

England Women Squad:

Amy Ellen Jones, Tammy Beaumont, Sarah Taylor(w), Heather Knight(c), Natalie Sciver, Danielle Wyatt, Katherine Brunt, Georgia Elwiss, Anya Shrubsole, Laura Marsh, Sophie Ecclestone, Alex Hartley, Katie George, Jenny Gunn, Lauren Winfield

New Zealand Women Squad:

Amy Satterthwaite, Amelia Kerr, Leigh Kasperek, Hannah Rowe, KE Ebrahim, Suzie Bates(c), Jess Watkin, Maddy Green, Bernadine Bezuidenhout(w), Anna Peterson, Lea Tahuhu, Sophie Devine, Katey Martin, Hayley Jensen, Holly Huddleston
[/alert-note]

England Women vs New Zealand Women1st ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

New Zealand Women Will Win This Match

England Women vs New Zealand Women 1st  ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 60% Winning Chance Of England Women And 40% Winning Chance Of New Zealand Women

England Women vs New Zealand WomenHead To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between England Women vs New Zealand WomenIn Which 4 Match Win By England Women And 1 Matches Win By New Zealand Women.

England Women vs New Zealand Women Last Match Performances:

  • England Women: W W L L W
  • New Zealand Women: W W W W W

[poll id=”16″]

Headingley, Leeds Stats and Report:

Total matches 39
Matches won batting first 14
Matches won bowling first 23
Average 1st Inns scores 221
Average 2nd Inns scores 205
Highest total recorded 339/6 (50 Ov) by Eng vs RSA
Lowest total recorded 93/10 (36.2 Ov) by Eng vs Aus
Highest score chased 324/2 (37.3 Ov) by SL vs Eng
Lowest score defended 165/9 (60 Ov) by Eng vs Pak

England Women vs New Zealand Women 1st ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

England Women vs New Zealand Women1st ODI Dream11 Prediction 7th july2018

England Women vs New Zealand Women 1st ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

England Women vs New Zealand Women 1st ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Flash cricket score,cricbuzz

Important Keywords:

Who Will Win England Women vs New Zealand Women 1st ODI Cricket Match Prediction (7th july 2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win England Women vs New Zealand Women 1st ODI Cricket Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 7th july 2018 England Women vs New Zealand Women 1st ODI Cricket Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today Match Between England Women Vs New Zealand Women, Who Will Be The Winner Of England Women vs New Zealand Women 1st ODI Cricket Soccer 2018, What Are The Winning Chances In Todays 1st ODI Cricket Match, What Are The Winning Chances Today 1st ODI Cricket Match, England Women vs New Zealand Women Match Details Summary, Full England Women vs New Zealand Women Score Details For Today 1st ODI Cricket Match, England Women vs New Zealand Women 7th july 2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction 1st ODI Cricket England Women vs New Zealand Women, England Women vs New Zealand Women 7th july Today Match Prediction, Today 1st ODICricket Prediction England Women Vs New Zealand Women, England Women vs New Zealand Women Prediction Today 1st ODICricket Soccer 2018, 1st ODI Cricket Soccer 2018 Prediction, 7th july 2018 1st ODI Cricket Match Is Between England Women Vs New Zealand Women, England Women vs New Zealand Women 1st ODI Cricket Match Result Prediction, Today 1st ODICricket Match Prediction 7th july 2018, England Women vs New Zealand Women Match 7th july 2018 Prediction 1st ODI Cricket Soccer 2018, England Women vs New Zealand Women Live 1st ODI Cricket Match Prediction, England Women vs New Zealand Women 1st ODI Cricket Match Astrology, England Women vs New Zealand Women 1st ODI Cricket Match Prediction , Match Prediction, England Women vs New Zealand Women Match Prediction, England Women vs New Zealand Women Score Predictor Given Below. Who Will Win England Women vs New Zealand Women 1st ODI Cricket Today Match Prediction (7th july 2018) Match Astrology, Match Prediction, Who Will Win England Women vs New Zealand Women 7th july 2018 Cricket Prediction, Bhavishyavani, Preview, Playing 11 Squads, Result, Forecast, Astrology, Horoscope, Winner Guess Chance.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +