England Vs India 2nd TEST Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 09th August 2018 At Lord’s London.
Get England Vs India 2nd TEST SERIES Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.
100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.
Today Dream 11 Prediction Of England Vs India Team For The Match Between ENG vs IND At Lord’s London. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free England Vs India Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For TEST Match Played.
All The ENG vs IND Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of England Vs India TEST Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today ENG vs IND TEST Dream 11 Prediction.
Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For England Vs India Match That Is To Be Played On 09th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide ENG vs IND TEST Match Latest News, 2nd TEST Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.
Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction
List of Content
- ENG vs IND2nd TEST Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):
- England Vs India 2nd TEST Cricket Playing 11/Squad:
- England Vs India 2nd TEST Cricket Winner Prediction:
- England Vs India 2nd TEST Toss Prediction:
- England Vs India 2nd TEST Cricket Punter Poll Details:
- England Vs India Head To Head:
- England Vs India Last Match Performances:
- Lord’s London Ground Stats and Report:
- England Vs India 2nd TEST Dream11 Cricket Prediction:
- England Vs India 2nd TEST Halaplay Cricket Prediction:
- England Vs India 2nd TEST Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:
ENG vs IND2nd TEST Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):
- England: 2.05
- Draw : 5.00
England Vs India 2nd TEST Cricket Playing 11/Squad:
England 2nd Test Squad:
Joe Root(c), Moeen Ali, James Anderson, Jonny Bairstow, Stuart Broad, Jos Buttler, Alastair Cook, Sam Curran, Keaton Jennings, Ollie Pope, James Porter, Adil Rashid, Chris Woakes
England playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Jonny Bairstow
Batsmen: Joe Root, Ollie Pope, Jos Buttler, Alastair Cook, Keaton Jennings
All-rounders: Sam Curran, Chris Woakes/Moeen Ali
Bowlers: Stuart Broad, James Anderson, Adil Rashid
India 1st, 2nd & 3rd Test Squad:
Virat Kohli(c), Shikhar Dhawan, Lokesh Rahul, Dinesh Karthik, Kuldeep Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Umesh Yadav, Shardul Thakur, Murali Vijay, Cheteshwar Pujara, Ajinkya Rahane, Karun Nair, Rishabh Pant, Ravichandran Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, Jasprit Bumrah, Ishant Sharma, Mohammed Shami
India playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Dinesh Karthik/Rishabh Pant
Batsmen: Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane, M Vijay, Two out of Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul and Cheteshwar Pujara
All-rounders: Hardik Pandya, R Ashwin
Bowlers: Mohammed Shami, Ishant Sharma (Doubt: Umesh Yadav, Kuldeep Yadav)
England Vs India 2nd TEST Cricket Winner Prediction:
India Will Win This Match
England Vs India 2nd TEST Toss Prediction:
India Will Win The Toss
England Vs India 2nd TEST Cricket Punter Poll Details:
As Per Punter Poll, 49% Winning Chance Of England And 51% Winning Chance Of India
England Vs India Head To Head:
In Last 5 Matches Between England Vs India In Which 3 Match Win By England And 2 Matches Win By India.
England Vs India Last Match Performances:
- England: W W L W W
- India: L L W W W
Lord’s London Ground Stats and Report:
Total matches 136
Matches won batting first 49
Matches won bowling first 38
Average 1st Inns scores 315
Average 2nd Inns scores 298
Average 3rd Inns scores 258
Average 4th Inns scores 156
Highest total recorded 729/6 (232 Ov) by Aus vs Eng
Lowest total recorded 42/10 (17 Ov) by Ind vs Eng
England Vs India 2nd TEST Dream11 Cricket Prediction:
England Vs India 2nd TEST Halaplay Cricket Prediction:
For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)
England Vs India 2nd TEST Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:
You can watch live streaming of England vs India 2nd TEST on following listed channels
- Tv Channel: Sony Ten 3, Sony Ten 3 HD, Sony Six, Sony Six HD
- Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score
All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.