OnlinePrediction

Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks 18th T20 Match,Round2 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 11th july2018

Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks 18th T20 Match,Round2 Prediction & Free Cricket Betting Tips: Dream11 Predictions

Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks 18th T20 Match,Round2 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 11th july 2018, This Is 18th T20 Match, Round2 Cricket Match Is Going To Play Between Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks At Maple Leaf North-West Ground, King City On 11th july 2018. Get Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks Team For The Match Between EDR vs WPH At Maple Leaf North-West Ground, King City. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg HawksDream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

 

Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks 18th T20 Match,Round2 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 11th july2018
Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks 18th T20 Match,Round2 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 11th july2018

All The EDR vs WPH Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today EDR vs WPHT20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks Match That Is To Be Played On 11th july 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide EDR vs WPH T20 Match Latest News, 18th T20 Match,Round2 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

EDR vs WPH 18th T20 Match, Round2 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Edmonton Royals: 1.72
  • Winnipeg Hawks: 2.10

Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks18th T20 Match,Round2 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

[alert-note]

Edmonton Royals Squad:

Shahid Afridi, Kevin O Brien, Sohail Tanvir (c), Andre Fletcher (wk), Luke Ronchi (wk), Wayne Parnell, Umar Akmal (wk), Mohammad Irfan, Farhaan Behardien, Ahmed Raza, Shaiman Anwar, Abraash Khan, Agha Salman, Hasan Khan, Satsimranjit Dhindsa, Ammar Khalid, Simon Pervez

Winnipeg Hawks Squad:

Fidel Edwards, Lendl Simmons, Rayad Emrit, Rizwan Cheema, Darren Bravo, David Warner (c), Hiral Patel, David Miller, Hamza Tariq (wk), Junaid Siddiqui, Ben McDermott, Imad Wasim, Mark Deyal, Ali Khan, Tion Webster, Kyle Phillip
[/alert-note]

Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks18th T20 Match,Round2 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Winnipeg Hawks Will Win This Match

Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks18th T20 Match,Round2 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 40% Winning Chance Of Edmonton Royals And 60% Winning Chance Of Winnipeg Hawks

Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks Head To Head:

In Last 1 Matches Between Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks In Which Win By Edmonton Royals

Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg HawksLast Match Performances:

  • Edmonton Royals: W W L L
  • Winnipeg Hawks: L L L W W

[poll id=”31″]

Maple Leaf North-West Ground, King City Stats and Report:

Total matches 8
Matches won batting first 3
Matches won bowling first 4
Average 1st Inns scores 136
Average 2nd Inns scores 117
Highest total recorded 184/5 (20 Ov) by ZIM vs Can
Lowest total recorded 75/10 (19.2 Ov) by Can vs ZIM
Highest score chased 141/7 (19.5 Ov) by Pak vs SL
Lowest score defended 153/7 (20 Ov) by SL vs Can

Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks 18th T20 Match, Round2 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks 18th T20 Match,Round2 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks 18th T20 Match,Round2 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports 1, Hotstar
  • Live Streaming: Flash cricket score,Cricbuzz

Important Keywords:

Who Will Win Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks 18th T20 Match,Round2 Cricket Match Prediction (11th july2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks 18th T20 Match,Round2 Cricket Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 11th july 2018 Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks 18th T20 Match,Round2 Cricket Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today Match Between Edmonton Royals Vs Winnipeg Hawks, Who Will Be The Winner Of Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks 18th T20 Match,Round2 Cricket Soccer 2018, What Are The Winning Chances In Todays 18th T20 Match, Round2 Cricket Match, What Are The Winning Chances Today 18th T20 Match,Round2 Cricket Match, Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks  Match Details Summary, Full Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks Score Details For Today 18th T20 Match,Round2 Cricket Match, Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks 11th july 2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction 18th T20 Match,Round2 Cricket Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks, Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks 11th july Today Match Prediction, Today 18th T20 Match,Round2 Cricket Prediction Edmonton Royals Vs Winnipeg Hawks, Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks  Prediction Today 18th T20 Match ,Round2 Cricket Soccer 2018, 18th T20 Match,Round2 Cricket Soccer 2018 Prediction, 11th july 2018 18th T20 Match,Round2 Cricket Match Is Between Edmonton Royals Vs Winnipeg Hawks, Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks 18th T20 Match,Round2 Cricket Match Result Prediction, Today 18th T20 Match,Round2 Cricket Match Prediction 11th july 2018, Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks Match 11th july 2018 Prediction 18th T20 Match,Round2 Cricket Soccer 2018, Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks Live 18th T20 Match,Round2 Cricket Match Prediction, Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks 18th T20 Match,Round2 Cricket Match Astrology, Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks 18th T20 Match,Round2 Cricket Match Prediction , Match Prediction, Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks Match Prediction, Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks Score Predictor Given Below. Who Will Win Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks 18th T20 Match,Round2 Cricket Today Match Prediction (11th july 2018) Match Astrology, Match Prediction, Who Will Win Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks 11th july 2018 Cricket Prediction, Bhavishyavani, Preview, Playing 11 Squads, Result, Forecast, Astrology, Horoscope, Winner Guess Chance.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +