OnlinePrediction

Durham vs Sussex 2nd Quarter- Final T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 24th August 2018

DUR vs SUS 2nd Quarter- Final T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Durham Vs Sussex 2nd Quarter- Final T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 24th August 2018 At Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street.

Get Durham Vs Sussex 2nd Quarter- Final T20 VITALITY BLAST Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Durham Vs Sussex Team For The Match Between DUR Vs SUS At Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Durham Vs Sussex Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Durham vs Sussex 2nd Quarter- Final T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 24th August 2018
Durham vs Sussex 2nd Quarter- Final T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 24th August 2018

 

All The DUR Vs SUS Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Durham Vs Sussex T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today DUR Vs SUS T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Durham Vs Sussex Match That Is To Be Played On 24th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide DUR Vs SUS T20 Match Latest News, 2nd Quarter- Final T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

DUR Vs SUS 2nd Quarter- Final T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Durham: 2.20
  • Sussex: 1.66

Durham Vs Sussex 2nd Quarter- Final T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Durham Squads:

Paul Collingwood, Michael Richardson, Will Smith, Chris Rushworth, Ben Stokes, Imran Tahir, Nathan Rimmington, Stuart Poynter (wk), Tom Latham (c), Mark Wood, Ryan Pringle, Graham Clark, Ryan Davies, Barry McCarthy, James Weighell, Sean Whitehead, Gareth Harte, Liam Trevaskis, Ben Whitehead

Durham Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Stuart Poynter

Batsmen – Tom Latham, Graham Clark, Ryan Davies

All-rounders – Ben Stokes, Paul Collingwood, Will Smith

Bowlers – Nathan Rimmington, Mark Wood, Chris Rushworth (Doubt: Ben Whitehead)

Sussex Squads:

Luke Wright (c), Will Beer, Laurie Evans, Chris Jordan, Danny Briggs, Tymal Mills, David Wiese, Harry Finch, Ollie Robinson, Michael Burgess (wk), Philip Salt, Tom Bruce, Rashid Khan, George Garton, Jofra Archer, Delray Rawlins

Sussex Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Michael Burgess

Batsmen – Philip Salt, Luke Wright, Laurie Evans (Doubt: Delray Rawlins)

All-rounders – Jofra Archer, Chris Jordan (Doubt: David Wiese)

Bowlers – Tymal Mills, Danny Briggs, Will Beer

Durham Vs Sussex 2nd Quarter- Final T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Durham Will Win This Match

Durham Vs Sussex 2nd Quarter- Final T20 Toss Prediction:

Sussex Will Win The Toss

Durham Vs Sussex 2nd Quarter- Final T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 51% Winning Chance Of Durham And 49% Winning Chance Of Sussex

Durham Vs Sussex Head To Head:

No Match Found

Durham Vs Sussex Last Match Performances:

  • Durham: L W W W L
  • Sussex: W W W L W

[poll id=”243″]

Durham Vs Sussex 2nd Quarter- Final T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for Durham Vs Sussex 2nd Quarter- Final T20.

Durham Vs Sussex 2nd Quarter- Final T20 Venue Details

  • Match: Dur vs SUS, 2nd Quarter-Final, T20 Blast, 2018
  • Date: Friday, August 24, 2018
  • Time: 05:30 PM GMT
  • Venue: Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street

Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 3
  • Matches won batting first 2
  • Matches won bowling first 1
  • Average 1st Inns scores 163
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 147
  • Highest total recorded 195/5 (20 Ov) by Eng vs Aus
  • Lowest total recorded 155/10 (19.3 Ov) by Eng vs WI
  • Highest score chased 119/3 (19 Ov) by RSA vs Eng
  • Lowest score defended 176/9 (20 Ov) by WI vs Eng

Durham Vs Sussex 2nd Quarter- Final T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Durham vs Sussex 2nd Quarter- Final T20 Dream11 Prediction 24th August 2018

Durham Vs Sussex 2nd Quarter- Final T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Durham Vs Sussex 2nd Quarter- Final T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Durham vs Sussex 2nd Quarter- Final T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sky Sports, Sony Six
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +