OnlinePrediction

Durham vs Northamptonshire North Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 2nd August 2018

DUR vs NOR North Group T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Durham Vs Northamptonshire North Group T20 VITALITY BLAST Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 2nd August 2018 At Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street.

Get Durham Vs Northamptonshire North Group T20 VITALITY BLAST Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Durham Vs Northamptonshire Team For The Match Between DUR Vs NOR At Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Durham Vs Northamptonshire Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

 

Durham vs Northamptonshire North Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 2nd August 2018
Durham vs Northamptonshire North Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 2nd August 2018

All The DUR Vs NOR Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Durham Vs Northamptonshire T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today DUR Vs NOR T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Durham Vs Northamptonshire Match That Is To Be Played On 2nd August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide DUR Vs NOR T20 Match Latest News, North Group T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

DUR Vs NOR North Group T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Durham: 1.61
  • Northamptonshire: 2.30

Durham Vs Northamptonshire North Group T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Durham Squads:

Paul Collingwood, Michael Richardson, Will Smith, Chris Rushworth, Ben Stokes, Imran Tahir, Nathan Rimmington, Stuart Poynter (wk), Tom Latham (c), Ryan Pringle, Graham Clark, Ryan Davies, Barry McCarthy, James Weighell, Gareth Harte, Liam Trevaskis, Ben Whitehead

Northamptonshire Squads:

Kyle Coetzer, Rory Kleinveldt, Richard Levi, Nathan Buck, Joshua Cobb, Ben Sanderson, Alex Wakely (c), Rob White, Luke Procter, Graeme White, Steven Crook, Seekkuge Prasanna, Brett Hutton, Ben Duckett, Saif Zaib, Richard Gleeson, Ricardo Vasconcelos (wk), Charlie Thurston

Durham Vs Northamptonshire North Group T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Durham Will Win This Match

Durham Vs Northamptonshire North Group T20 Toss Prediction:

Durham Will Win The Toss

Durham Vs Northamptonshire North Group T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 55% Winning Chance Of Durham And 45% Winning Chance Of Northamptonshire

Durham Vs Northamptonshire Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Durham Vs Northamptonshire In Which 2 Match Win By Durham And 3 Matches Win By Northamptonshire.

Durham Vs Northamptonshire Last Match Performances:

  • Durham: W W W W L
  • Northamptonshire: L D L L L

[poll id=”141"]

Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 3
Matches won batting first 2
Matches won bowling first 1
Average 1st Inns scores 163
Average 2nd Inns scores 147
Highest total recorded 195/5 (20 Ov) by Eng vs Aus
Lowest total recorded 155/10 (19.3 Ov) by Eng vs WI
Highest score chased 119/3 (19 Ov) by RSA vs Eng
Lowest score defended 176/9 (20 Ov) by WI vs Eng

Durham Vs Northamptonshire North Group T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Durham vs Northamptonshire North Group T20 Dream11 Prediction 2nd August 2018
Durham vs Northamptonshire North Group T20 Dream11 Prediction 2nd August 2018

Durham Vs Northamptonshire North Group T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Durham Vs Northamptonshire North Group T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Durham vs Northamptonshire North Group T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sky Spots Cricket
  • Live Streaming: Crickbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +