Durham Vs Leicestershire North Group T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 8th August 2018 At Riverside Ground, Chester-le- Street.

Get Durham Vs Leicestershire North Group T20 Vitality Blast Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Durham Vs Leicestershire Team For The Match Between DUR Vs LEIC At Riverside Ground, Chester-le- Street. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Durham Vs Leicestershire Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Durham vs Leicestershire North Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 8th August 2018
Durham vs Leicestershire North Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 8th August 2018

 

All The DUR Vs LEIC Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Durham Vs Leicestershire T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today DUR Vs LEIC T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Durham Vs Leicestershire Match That Is To Be Played On 8th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide DUR Vs LEIC T20 Match Latest News, North Group T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

DUR Vs LEIC North Group T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Durham: 1.72
  • Leicestershire: 2.10

Durham Vs Leicestershire North Group T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Durham Squads:

Paul Collingwood, Michael Richardson, Will Smith, Chris Rushworth, Ben Stokes, Imran Tahir, Nathan Rimmington, Stuart Poynter (wk), Tom Latham (c), Ryan Pringle, Graham Clark, Ryan Davies, Barry McCarthy, James Weighell, Sean Whitehead, Gareth Harte, Liam Trevaskis, Ben Whitehead

Leicestershire Squads:

Mark Cosgrove, Mohammad Nabi, Neil Dexter, Ateeq Javid, Paul Horton, Ned Eckersley, Ben Raine, Gavin Griffiths, Tom Wells, Lewis Hill (wk), Cameron Delport, Colin Ackermann (c), Rob Sayer, Zak Chappell, Mohammad Abbas , Callum Parkinson, Harry Swindells

Durham Vs Leicestershire North Group T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Leicestershire Will Win This Match

Durham Vs Leicestershire North Group T20 Toss Prediction:

Leicestershire Will Win The Toss

Durham Vs Leicestershire North Group T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 48% Winning Chance Of Durham And 52% Winning Chance Of Leicestershire

Durham Vs Leicestershire Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Durham Vs Leicestershire In Which 3 Match Win By Durham And 2 Matches Win By Leicestershire.

Durham Vs Leicestershire Last Match Performances:

  • Durham: L W W W W
  • Leicestershire: W L L L W

[poll id=”174″]

Riverside Ground, Chester-le- Street Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 3
Matches won batting first 2
Matches won bowling first 1
Average 1st Inns scores 163
Average 2nd Inns scores 147
Highest total recorded 195/5 (20 Ov) by Eng vs Aus
Lowest total recorded 155/10 (19.3 Ov) by Eng vs WI
Highest score chased 119/3 (19 Ov) by RSA vs Eng
Lowest score defended 176/9 (20 Ov) by WI vs Eng

Durham Vs Leicestershire North Group T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Durham Vs Leicestershire North Group T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Durham Vs Leicestershire North Group T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Durham vs Leicestershire North Group T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply