OnlinePrediction

Durham vs Lancashire North Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 12th August 2018

DUR vs LANCS North Group T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Durham Vs Lancashire North Group T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 12th August 2018 At Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street.

Get Durham Vs Lancashire North Group T20 VITALITY BLAST Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Durham Vs Lancashire Team For The Match Between DUR Vs LANCS At Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Durham Vs Lancashire Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Durham vs Lancashire North Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 12th August 2018
Durham vs Lancashire North Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 12th August 2018

 

All The DUR Vs LANCS Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Durham Vs Lancashire T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today DUR Vs LANCS T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Durham Vs Lancashire Match That Is To Be Played On 12th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide DUR Vs LANCS T20 Match Latest News, North Group T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

DUR Vs LANCS North Group T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Durham: 1.90
  • Lancashire: 1.90

Durham Vs Lancashire North Group T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Durham Squads:

Paul Collingwood, Michael Richardson, Will Smith, Chris Rushworth, Ben Stokes, Imran Tahir, Nathan Rimmington, Stuart Poynter (wk), Tom Latham (c), Mark Wood, Ryan Pringle, Graham Clark, Ryan Davies, Barry McCarthy, James Weighell, Sean Whitehead, Gareth Harte, Liam Trevaskis, Ben Whitehead

Lancashire Squads:

Graham Onions, Jos Buttler, Karl Brown, Steven Croft, Stephen Parry, James Faulkner, Joe Mennie, Jordan Clark, Dane Vilas (wk), Alex Davies, Keaton Jennings, Arron Lilley, Mark Watt, Liam Livingstone (c), Matthew Parkinson, Toby Lester, Zahir Khan, Danny Lamb, Josh Bohannon

Durham Vs Lancashire North Group T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Durham Will Win This Match

Durham Vs Lancashire North Group T20 Toss Prediction:

Lancashire Will Win The Toss

Durham Vs Lancashire North Group T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 55% Winning Chance Of Durham And 45% Winning Chance Of Lancashire

Durham Vs Lancashire Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Durham Vs Lancashire In Which 2 Match Win By Durham And 3 Matches Win By Lancashire.

Durham Vs Lancashire Last Match Performances:

  • Durham: W W W L W
  • Lancashire: W W L L L

[poll id=”193″]

Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street Ground Stats and Report:

Matches won batting first 2
Matches won bowling first 1
Average 1st Inns scores 163
Average 2nd Inns scores 147
Highest total recorded 195/5 (20 Ov) by Eng vs Aus
Lowest total recorded 155/10 (19.3 Ov) by Eng vs WI
Highest score chased 119/3 (19 Ov) by RSA vs Eng
Lowest score defended 176/9 (20 Ov) by WI vs Eng

Durham Vs Lancashire North Group T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Durham vs Lancashire North Group T20 Dream11 Prediction 12th August 2018
Durham vs Lancashire North Group T20 Dream11 Prediction 12th August 2018

Durham Vs Lancashire North Group T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Durham Vs Lancashire North Group T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Durham vs Lancashire North Group T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +