Denmark vs France Soccer prediction, This is World Cup FOOTBALL match is going to play between Denmark vs France at Luzhniki Stadium on Match 26th June. Get free prediction, betting tips for today match.

Join Telegram Username for Instant Tips @betonlineprediction

Denmark vs France Fifa World Cup match

Denmark vs France World Cup FOOTBALL Predictions and Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Denmark:5.00
  • Draw:2.80
  • France:2.14

Denmark vs FranceWorld CupFOOTBALL Playing 11:

  • Denmark Playing 11:

Goalkeeper:Kasper Schmeichel

Defenders:Henrik Dalsgaard, Simon Kjaer, Andreas Christensen, Jens Larsen

Defensive Midfielders:Lasse Schone, Thomas Delaney

Attacking Midfielders:Martin Braithwaite, Christian Eriksen, Pione Sisto

Forwards:Nicolai Jorgensen

  • France Playing 11:

Goalkeeper:Hugo Lloris

Defenders:Benjamin Pavard, Raphael Varane, Samuel Umtiti, Lucas Hernandez

Defensive Midfielders:Paul Pogba, Ngolo Kante

Attacking Midfielders:Kylian Mbappe, Antoine Griezmann, Blaise Matuidi

Forwards:Olivier Giroud

Denmark vs France World Cup FOOTBALL Winner:

France will win this match

Denmark vs FranceWorld Cup FOOTBALL Punter Poll:

As per punter poll, 18% winning chance of Denmark and 58% winning chance of France And draw chance 24%

Denmark vs France Head to Head:

In last 5 matches between Denmark vs France in which 1 match win by Denmark and 4 matches win by France.

Last Match Performance of Denmark vs France:

  • Denmark:D D W W D
  • France: W  W D W W

Who will win Denmark vs France World Cup FOOTBALL today match?

France will win this match

Denmark vs France World Cup FOOTBALL Dream11 Prediction:

Denmark vs France World Cup FOOTBALL Halaplay Prediction:

(G-K)-Kasper Schmeichel, (DEFENDER)-Andreas Christensen,Benjamin Pavard, Simon Kjaer, Raphael Varane,Samuel Umtiti, (MID-FILEDER)-Christian Eriksen(C), Paul Pogba, Ngolo Kante, Thomas Delaney,(FORWARD)-Kylian Mbappe

Denmark vs France World Cup FOOTBALL Live TV Streaming Channels:

TV Channel:Sony Ten 3, Sony Ten HD, Airtel TV, Jio TV

Live Streaming:Flash cricket score, Espn Score

Important Keywords:

Who Will Win Denmark vs France World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction (26th June2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win Denmark vs France World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 26th June 2018 Denmark vs France World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today match between Denmark vs France, Who will be the winner of Denmark vs France World Cup FOOTBALL Soccer 2018, What are the winning chances in Todays World Cup FOOTBALL Match, What are the winning chances Today World Cup FOOTBALL Match, Denmark vs France Match Details Summary, Full Denmark vs France Score Details For today World Cup FOOTBALL Match, Denmark vs France 26th June2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction World Cup FOOTBALL Denmark vs France, Denmark vs France 26th Today Match Prediction, Today World Cup FOOTBALL Prediction Denmark vs France, Denmark vs France Prediction Today World Cup FOOTBALL Soccer 2018, World Cup FOOTBALL Soccer 2018 Prediction, 26th June2018 World Cup FOOTBALL Match is Between Denmark vs France, Denmark vs France World Cup FOOTBALL Match Result Prediction, Today World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction 26th June 2018, Denmark vs France Match 26th June2018 Prediction World Cup FOOTBALL Soccer 2018, Denmark vs France Live World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction, Denmark vs France World Cup FOOTBALL Match Astrology, Denmark vs France World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction , Match Prediction, Denmark vs France Match Prediction, Denmark vs France Score Predictor given below. Who Will Win Denmark vs France World Cup FOOTBALL Today Match Prediction (26th June2018) Match Astrology, Match Prediction, Who Will Win Denmark vs France26th June2018 FOOTBALL Prediction, Bhavishyavani, Preview, Playing 11 Squads, Result, Forecast, Astrology, Horoscope, Winner Guess Chance.

Leave a Reply