OnlinePrediction

Delhi vs Andhra Round 9, Elite Group B ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 2nd October 2018

DELHI vs ANDHRA Round 9, Elite Group B T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Delhi Vs Andhra Round 9, Elite Group B ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 2nd October 2018 At Feroz Shah Kotla,Delhi.

Get Delhi Vs Andhra Round 9, Elite Group B ODI VIJAY HAZARE TROPHY Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Delhi Vs Andhra Team For The Match Between DELHI Vs ANDHRA At Feroz Shah Kotla,Delhi. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Delhi Vs Andhra Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Delhi vs Andhra Round 9, Elite Group B ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 2nd October 2018
Delhi vs Andhra Round 9, Elite Group B ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 2nd October 2018

All The DELHI Vs ANDHRA Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Delhi Vs Andhra ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today DELHI Vs ANDHRA ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Delhi Vs Andhra Match That Is To Be Played On 2nd October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide DELHI Vs ANDHRA ODI Match Latest News, Round 9, Elite Group B ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

Uchb_K1RO20

Delhi Vs Andhra Round 9, Elite Group B ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Delhi Squads:

Unmukt Chand(w), Gautam Gambhir(c), Dhruv Shorey, Nitish Rana, Pranshu Vijayran, Himmat Singh, Manan Sharma, Lalit Yadav, Suboth Bhati, Navdeep Saini, Pawan Negi, Rishabh Pant, Simarjeet Singh, Kulwant Khejroliya, Gaurav Kumar, Hiten Dalal

Delhi Playing 11 (Predict):

Wicket-keeper: Unmukt Chand

Batsmen: Pranshu Vijayran, Gautam Gambhir(c), Himmat Singh, Dhruv Shorey

All-rounders: Manan Sharma, Lalit Yadav, Nitish Rana

Bowlers: Navdeep Saini, Suboth Bhati, Pawan Negi

Andhra Squads:

Ashwin Hebbar, Srikar Bharat(w), Hanuma Vihari(c), Ricky Bhui, Bodapati Sumanth, Dwaraka Ravi Teja, Girinath Reddy, Karn Sharma, Shoaib Md Khan, Duvvarapu Siva Kumar, Bandaru Ayyappa, Manish Golamaru, Prasanth Kumar, Yarra Prithviraj, KV Sasikanth, Karthik Raman

Andhra Pradesh Playing 11 (Predict):

Wicket-keeper: Srikar Bharat

Batsmen: Bodapati Sumanth, Ricky Bhui(c), Dwaraka Ravi Teja, Ashwin Hebbar

All-rounder:  Karn Sharma, Shoaib Md Khan

Bowlers: Girinath Reddy, Bandaru Ayyappa, Shoaib MD Khan, Duvvarapu Siva Kumar

Delhi Vs Andhra Round 9, Elite Group B ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

Andhra Will Win This Match

Delhi Vs Andhra Round 9, Elite Group B ODI Toss Prediction:

Andhra Will Win The Toss

Delhi Vs Andhra Round 9, Elite Group B ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 48% Winning Chance Of Delhi And 52% Winning Chance Of Andhra

Delhi Vs Andhra Head To Head:

In Last 1 Matches Between Delhi Vs Andhra In Which Win By Andhra.

Delhi Vs Andhra Last Match Performances:

  • Delhi:W L W W L
  • Andhra: W W W W L

[poll id=”447"]

Delhi Vs Andhra Round 9, Elite Group B ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Delhi Vs Andhra Round 9, Elite Group B ODI.

Delhi Vs Andhra Round 9, Elite Group B ODI Venue Details

  • Match:Delhi vs Andhra, Round 9, Elite Group B, Vijay Hazare Trophy 2018-19
  • Date:Tuesday, October 02, 2018
  • Time:09:00 AM IST
  • Venue:Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi

Feroz Shah Kotla,Delhi Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 24
  • Matches won batting first 11
  • Matches won bowling first 12
  • Average 1st Inns scores 233
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 211
  • Highest total recorded 330/8 (50 Ov) by WI vs NED
  • Lowest total recorded 115/10 (31.3 Ov) by NED vs WI
  • Highest score chased 281/4 (40.5 Ov) by IND vs SL
  • Lowest score defended 167/10 (43.4 Ov) by IND vs PAK

Delhi Vs Andhra Round 9, Elite Group B ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Delhi vs Andhra Round 9, Elite Group B ODI Dream11 Prediction 2nd October 2018
Delhi vs Andhra Round 9, Elite Group B ODI Dream11 Prediction 2nd October 2018

Delhi Vs Andhra Round 9, Elite Group B ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Delhi Vs Andhra Round 9, Elite Group B ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Delhi vs Andhra Round 9, Elite Group B ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Live Stream
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +