Delhi Dynamos Vs Pune City Football Match Prediction and Free Football Betting Tips For Today Match 3rd October 2018 At Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium.Get Delhi Dynamos Vs Pune City ISL Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Football Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Delhi Dynamos Vs Pune City Team For The Match Between Delhi Dynamos vs Pune City At Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Delhi Dynamos Vs Pune City Dream 11 Fantasy Football Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For Match Played.

Delhi Dynamos vs Pune City Prediction and Free Betting Tips 3rd October 2018
Delhi Dynamos vs Pune City Prediction and Free Betting Tips 3rd October 2018

All The Delhi Dynamos vs Pune City Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Delhi Dynamos Vs Pune City Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today Delhi Dynamos vs Pune City Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Delhi Dynamos Vs Pune City Match That Is To Be Played On 3rd October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide Delhi Dynamos vs Pune City Match Latest News, Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

Delhi Dynamos vs Pune City Football Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Delhi Dynamos:2.70
  • Draw: 3.40
  • Pune City:2.25

Delhi Dynamos Vs Pune City Football Playing 11/Squad:

Delhi Dynamos:

Albino Gomes (goalkeeper), Marti Crespi, Gianni Zuiverloon, Pritam Kotal, Narayan Das, Vinit Rai, Marcos Tebar, Rene Mihelic, Lallianzuala Chhangte, Andrija Kaluderovic, Daniel Lalhlimpuia.

Pune City:

Vishal Kaith (goalkeeper), Matt Mills, Martin Diaz, Sahil Panwar, Ashutosh Mehta, Adil Khan, Nikhil Poojari, Diego Carlos, Ashique Kuruniyan, Marcelinho, and Emiliano Alfaro.

Delhi Dynamos Vs Pune City Football Winner Prediction:

Delhi Dynamos Will Win This Match

Delhi Dynamos Vs Pune City Football Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 55% Winning Chance Of Delhi Dynamos And 45% Winning Chance Of Pune City

Delhi Dynamos Vs Pune City Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Delhi Dynamos Vs Pune City In Which 2 Match Win By Delhi Dynamos And 1 Matches Win By Pune City And 2 Match Draw

Delhi Dynamos Vs Pune City Last Match Performances:

  • Delhi Dynamos: L D W W D
  • Pune City: L L D D L

[poll id=”458″]

Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Ground Stats and Report:

Capacity: 60000

Match Time: 07: 30 PM IST

Delhi Dynamos Vs Pune City Dream11 Football Prediction:

Delhi Dynamos vs Pune City Dream11 Prediction 3rd October 2018
Delhi Dynamos vs Pune City Dream11 Prediction 3rd October 2018

Delhi Dynamos Vs Pune City Halaplay Football Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Delhi Dynamos Vs Pune City Football Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Delhi Dynamos vs Pune City on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports Network, jio TV, Hotstar
  • Live Streaming: Footbaal LIve Score, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our Football prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply