DDD vs MADURAI FINAL T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Dindigul Dragons Vs Madurai Panthers FINAL T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 12th August 2018 At MA Chidambaram Stadium,Chennai.

Get Dindigul Dragons Vs Madurai Panthers FINAL T20 TNPL Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Dindigul Dragons Vs Madurai Panthers Team For The Match Between DDD vs MADURAI At MA Chidambaram Stadium,Chennai. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Dindigul Dragons Vs Madurai Panthers Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Dindigul Dragons vs Madurai Panthers FINAL T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 12th August 2018

Dindigul Dragons vs Madurai Panthers FINAL T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 12th August 2018

 

All The DDD vs MADURAI Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Dindigul Dragons Vs Madurai Panthers T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today DDD vs MADURAI T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Dindigul Dragons Vs Madurai Panthers Match That Is To Be Played On 12th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide DDD vs MADURAI T20 Match Latest News, FINAL T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

DDD vs MADURAI FINAL T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Dindigul Dragons: 1.66
  • Madurai Panthers: 2.20

Dindigul Dragons Vs Madurai Panthers FINAL T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Dindigul Dragons Squads:

Ravichandran Ashwin, Jagannathan Kaushik, M Mohammed, Balchander Anirudh, Trilok Nag, NS Chaturved, Hari Nishanth, Ramalingam Rohit, Mohan Abhinav, Adithya Arun, N Jagadeesan, M Silambarasan, R Vivek, ME Yazh Arun Mozhi, Nivethan Radhakrishnan, Ra Aravind, N Ramakrishnan, Varun Totadri, M Sujendran

Dindigul Dragons Playing 11 :

Wicket-keeper: N Jagadeesan(c)

Batsmen: R Vivek, NS Chaturved, B Anirudh-Sita-Ram

All-rounders: M Mohammad, Ramalingan Rohit

Bowlers: Mohan Abhinav, Adithya Arun, M Silambarasan, Trilok Nag, Varun Totadri

Madurai Panthers Squads:

Arun Karthik, Rahil Shah, Thalaivan Sargunam, R Karthikeyan, Jagatheesan Kousik, Abhishek Tanwar, Lokesh Raj, Nilesh Subramanian, SP Nathan, Jaganath Sinivas, Kiran Akash, Shijit Chandran, Vikram Jangid, Varun Chakravathi, PS Sivaramakrishnan, MS Promoth, Tushar Raheja, SS Karnavar, D Rohit

Madurai Panthers Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper: Arun Karthik

Batsmen: Tushar Raheja, Shijit Chandran, R Karthikeyan, D Rohit(c), Thalaivan Sargunam

All-rounders: Rahil Shah, Jagatheesan Kousik

Bowlers: Abhishek Tanwar, Varun Chakravathi, Lokesh Raj (Doubt: Kiran Akash, Jaganath Srinivas)

Dindigul Dragons Vs Madurai Panthers FINAL T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Madurai Panthers Will Win This Match

Dindigul Dragons Vs Madurai Panthers FINAL T20 Toss Prediction:

Madurai Panthers Will Win The Toss

Dindigul Dragons Vs Madurai Panthers FINAL T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 48% Winning Chance Of Dindigul Dragons And 52% Winning Chance Of Madurai Panthers

Dindigul Dragons Vs Madurai Panthers Head To Head:

In Last 2 Matches Between Dindigul Dragons Vs Madurai Panthers In Which All Match Win By Dindigul Dragons.

Dindigul Dragons Vs Madurai Panthers Last Match Performances:

  • Dindigul Dragons: W W L W W
  • Madurai Panthers: W L L W W

[poll id=”195″]

MA Chidambaram Stadium,Chennai Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 1
Matches won batting first 1
Average 1st Inns scores 167
Average 2nd Inns scores 166
Highest total recorded 167/5 (20 Ov) by NZ vs Ind
Lowest score defended 167/5 (20 Ov) by NZ vs Ind

Dindigul Dragons Vs Madurai Panthers FINAL T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Dindigul Dragons vs Madurai Panthers FINAL T20 Dream11 Prediction 12th August 2018

Dindigul Dragons vs Madurai Panthers FINAL T20 Dream11 Prediction 12th August 2018

Dindigul Dragons Vs Madurai Panthers FINAL T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Dindigul Dragons Vs Madurai Panthers FINAL T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Dindigul Dragons vs Madurai Panthers FINAL T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports Network And Hotstar
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply

Get Instant Fantasy Team & Winner Prediction on Telegram ChannelJoin Now
+ +