OnlinePrediction

DC United vs Minnesota United Prediction and Free Betting Tips 13th September 2018

DCU vs MU Today Football Prediction, Betting Tips, D11 Team and Line Up

DC United Vs Minnesota United Football Match Prediction and Free Football Betting Tips For Today Match 13th September 2018 At Audi Field, Potomac Avenue.

Get DC United Vs Minnesota United Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Football Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of DC United Vs Minnesota United Team For The Match Between DCU Vs MU At Audi Field, Potomac Avenue. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free DC United Vs Minnesota United Dream 11 Fantasy Football Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For Match Played.

DC United vs Minnesota United Prediction and Free Betting Tips 13th September 2018
DC United vs Minnesota United Prediction and Free Betting Tips 13th September 2018

 

All The DCU Vs MU Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of DC United Vs Minnesota United Choice Is GiMU To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today DCU Vs MU Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For DC United Vs Minnesota United Match That Is To Be Played On 13th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide DCU Vs MU Match Latest News, Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

DCU Vs MU Football Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • DC United: 3.00
  • Draw: 6.00
  • Minnesota United: 3.00

DC United Vs Minnesota United Football Playing 11/Squad:

DC United:

Bill Hamid (GK), Kevin Ellis, Kofi Opare, Steve Birnbaum, Joseph Mora, Russell Canouse, Ulises Segura, Paul Arriola, Luciano Acosta, Darren Mattocks, Wayne Rooney

Minnesota United:

Bobby Shuttleworth (GK), Wyatt Omsberg, Brent Kallman, Jerome Thiesson, Eric Miller, Fernando Bob, Collen Warner, Collin Martin, Ibson, Angelo Rodriguez, Darwin Quintero

DC United Vs Minnesota United Football Winner Prediction:

DC United Will Win This Match

DC United Vs Minnesota United Football Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 45% Winning Chance Of DC United And 55% Winning Chance Of Minnesota United

DC United Vs Minnesota United Head To Head 1 Match:

DC United– 0
Minnesota United– 1
Draw – 0

Recent Last Six Match DC United Vs Minnesota United Performances:

  • DC United:  W L L D L L
  • Minnesota United: W W L L W D

[poll id=”333"]

Audi Field, Potomac Avenue Ground Stats and Report:

When:September 13, 5:30 AM, IST
Capacity: 20000

DC United Vs Minnesota United Dream11 Football Prediction:

DC United vs Minnesota United Dream11 Prediction 13th September 2018

DC United Vs Minnesota United Halaplay Football Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

DC United Vs Minnesota United Football Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of DC United vs Minnesota United on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Live Stream
  • Live Score: Football Live Score

All the best to you, try our Football prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +