Barbados Tridents Vs Tribago Knight Riders 18th T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 27 August 2018 At Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados.

Get Barbados Tridents Vs Tribago Knight Riders 18th T20 CPL Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Barbados Tridents Vs Tribago Knight Riders Team For The Match Between BT Vs TKR At Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Barbados Tridents Vs Tribago Knight Riders Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Barbados Tridents vs Tribago Knight Riders 18th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 27th August 2018 (1)
Barbados Tridents vs Tribago Knight Riders 18th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 27th August 2018 (1)

 

All The BT Vs TKR Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Barbados Tridents Vs Tribago Knight Riders T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today BT Vs TKR T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Barbados Tridents Vs Tribago Knight Riders Match That Is To Be Played On 27 August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide BT Vs TKR T20 Match Latest News, 18th T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

BT Vs TKR 18th T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Barbados Tridents: 2.20
  • Tribago Knight Riders: 1.66

Barbados Tridents Vs Tribago Knight Riders 18th T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Barbados Tridents Squads:

Dwayne Smith, Martin Guptill, Jason Holder(c), Shai Hope, Nicholas Pooran(w), Steven Smith, Ashley Nurse, Roston Chase, Raymon Reifer, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Irfan, Hashim Amla, Tion Webster, Imran Khan, Shamar Springer, Sunny Sohal, Chemar Holder, Dominic Drakes

Barbados Tridents Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Nicholas Pooran

Batsmen – Steven Smith, Dwayne Smith, Martin Guptill, Hashim Amla

All-rounder – Shai Hope, Jason Holder (c), Raymon Reifer

Bowlers – Wahab Riaz, Ashley Nurse, Mohammad Irfan

Tribago Knight Riders Squads:

Sunil Narine, Chris Lynn, Colin Munro, Brendon McCullum, Darren Bravo, Denesh Ramdin(w), Dwayne Bravo(c), Javon Searles, Ali Khan, Fawad Ahmed, Khary Pierre, Terrance Hinds, Kevon Cooper, Nikita Miller, Anderson Phillip, Hamza Tariq, Amir Jangoo, Shannon Gabriel

Trinbago Knight Riders Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Denesh Ramdin

Batsmen – Brendon McCullum, Darren Bravo, Chris Lynn, Colin Munro

All-rounder – Sunil Narine, Javon Searles, Dwayne Bravo (c)

Bowlers – Fawad Ahmed, Ali Khan, Khary Pierre

Barbados Tridents Vs Tribago Knight Riders 18th T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Tribago Knight Riders Will Win This Match

Barbados Tridents Vs Tribago Knight Riders 18th T20 Toss Prediction:

Tribago Knight Riders Will Win The Toss

Barbados Tridents Vs Tribago Knight Riders 18th T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 47% Winning Chance Of Barbados Tridents And 53% Winning Chance Of Tribago Knight Riders

Barbados Tridents Vs Tribago Knight Riders Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Barbados Tridents Vs Tribago Knight Riders In Which 1 Match Win By Barbados Tridents And 4 Matches Win By Tribago Knight Riders.

Barbados Tridents Vs Tribago Knight Riders Last Match Performances:

  • Barbados Tridents: L W L W L
  • Tribago Knight Riders: W W L L W

Who Will Win Barbados Tridents Vs Tribago Knight Riders 18th T20 Today Cricket Match?

Tribago Knight Riders Will Win This Match

Barbados Tridents Vs Tribago Knight Riders 18th T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for Barbados Tridents Vs Tribago Knight Riders 18th T20.

Barbados Tridents Vs Tribago Knight Riders 18th T20 Venue Details

 

  • Match:BT vs TKR, 18th Match, Caribbean Premier League, 2018
  • Date: Sunday, August 26, 2018
  • Time: 03:30 AM IST
  • Venue: Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados
  • Umpires: Patrick Gustard , Leslie Reifer
  • Third Umpire: Shaun George
  • Match Referee: Dev Govindjee

Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 17
  • Matches won batting first 12
  • Matches won bowling first 5
  • Average 1st Inns scores 153
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 132
  • Highest total recorded 195/3 (20 Ov) by SL vs WI
  • Lowest total recorded 80/10 (16 Ov) by Afg vs RSA
  • Highest score chased 155/5 (18.5 Ov) by WI vs Eng
  • Lowest score defended 133/7 (20 Ov) by NZ vs Pak

Barbados Tridents Vs Tribago Knight Riders 18th T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Barbados Tridents vs Tribago Knight Riders 18th T20 Dream11 Prediction 27th August 2018

Barbados Tridents Vs Tribago Knight Riders 18th T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Barbados Tridents Vs Tribago Knight Riders 18th T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Barbados Tridents vs Tribago Knight Riders 18th T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sony Six, Super Sport
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply