OnlinePrediction

Barbados Tridents vs St Lucia Stars 24th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 2nd September 2018

BT vs STS 24th T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Barbados Tridents Vs St Lucia Stars 24th T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 2nd September 2018 At Kensington Oval, Bridgetown,Barbados.

Get Barbados Tridents Vs St Lucia Stars 24th T20 CPL Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Barbados Tridents Vs St Lucia Stars Team For The Match Between BT Vs STS At Kensington Oval, Bridgetown,Barbados. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Barbados Tridents Vs St Lucia Stars Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Barbados Tridents vs St Lucia Stars 24th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 2nd September 2018
Barbados Tridents vs St Lucia Stars 24th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 2nd September 2018

 

All The BT Vs STS Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Barbados Tridents Vs St Lucia Stars T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today BT Vs STS T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Barbados Tridents Vs St Lucia Stars Match That Is To Be Played On 2nd September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide BT Vs STS T20 Match Latest News, 24th T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

BT Vs STS 24th T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Barbados Tridents: 1.72
  • St Lucia Stars:2.10

Barbados Tridents Vs St Lucia Stars 24th T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Barbados Tridents Squads:

Dwayne Smith, Hashim Amla, Wahab Riaz, Martin Guptill, Sunny Sohal, Steven Smith, Mohammad Irfan, Ashley Nurse, Jason Holder (c), Raymon Reifer, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Imran Khan, Shai Hope, Shamar Springer, Chemar Holder, Roston Chase, Tion Webster, Dominic Drakes

Barbados Tridents Playing 11 (Probable):

Wicket-keeper: Nicholas Pooran

Batsmen: Steven Smith, Dwayne Smith, Hashim Amla, Shai Hope, Martin Guptill

All-rounders: Jason Holder(c) (Doubt: Raymon Reifer)

Bowlers: Ashley Nurse, Chemar Holder, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Irfan (Doubt: Imran Khan)

St Lucia Stars Squads:

Mohammad Sami, Daren Sammy, Lendl Simmons, Kieron Pollard (c), Andre Fletcher, David Warner, Mitchell McClenaghan, Niroshan Dickwella (wk), Kavem Hodge, Rahkeem Cornwall, Mark Chapman, Qais Ahmad, Odean Smith, Obed McCoy, Kesrick Williams, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Christopher Lamont, Jaskaran Malhotra

St Lucia Stars Playing 11 (Probable):

Wicket-keeper: Andre Fletcher

Batsmen: David Warner, Mark Chapman, Lendl Simmons, Rakheem Cornwall

All-rounders: Kieron Pollard(c), Darren Sammy (Doubt: Kavem Hodge)

Bowlers: Obed McCoy, Mitchell McClenaghan, Kesrick Williams, Qais Ahmed

Barbados Tridents Vs St Lucia Stars 24th T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Barbados Tridents Will Win This Match

Barbados Tridents Vs St Lucia Stars 24th T20 Toss Prediction:

St Lucia Stars Will Win The Toss

Barbados Tridents Vs St Lucia Stars 24th T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 65% Winning Chance Of Barbados Tridents And 35% Winning Chance Of St Lucia Stars

Barbados Tridents Vs St Lucia Stars Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Barbados Tridents Vs St Lucia Stars In Which 4 Match Win By Barbados Tridents And 1 Matches Win By St Lucia Stars.

Barbados Tridents Vs St Lucia Stars Last Match Performances:

  • Barbados Tridents: L L L L W
  • St Lucia Stars: L W L W  L

[poll id=”282″]

Barbados Tridents Vs St Lucia Stars 24th T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for Barbados Tridents Vs St Lucia Stars 24th T20.

Barbados Tridents Vs St Lucia Stars 24th T20 Venue Details

  • Match: BT vs STS, 24th Match, Caribbean Premier League, 2018
  • Date:Sunday, September 02, 2018
  • Time:11:30 PM  IST
  • Venue:Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados

Kensington Oval, Bridgetown,Barbados Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 17
  • Matches won batting first 12
  • Matches won bowling first 5
  • Average 1st Inns scores 153
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 132
  • Highest total recorded 195/3 (20 Ov) by SL vs WI
  • Lowest total recorded 80/10 (16 Ov) by AFG vs RSA
  • Highest score chased 155/5 (18.5 Ov) by WI vs Eng
  • Lowest score defended 133/7 (20 Ov) by NZ vs PAK

Barbados Tridents Vs St Lucia Stars 24th T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Barbados Tridents Vs St Lucia Stars 24th T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Barbados Tridents Vs St Lucia Stars 24th T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Barbados Tridents vs St Lucia Stars 24th T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports 1, Star Sports HD 1, Hotstar
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +