Barbados Tridents Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 16th T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 26th August 2018 At Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados.

Get Barbados Tridents Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 16th T20 CPL Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Barbados Tridents Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Team For The Match Between BT Vs SNP At Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Barbados Tridents Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Barbados Tridents vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 16th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 26th August 2018 (1)
Barbados Tridents vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 16th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 26th August 2018 (1)

 

All The BT Vs SNP Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Barbados Tridents Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today BT Vs SNP T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Barbados Tridents Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Match That Is To Be Played On 26th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide BT Vs SNP T20 Match Latest News, 16th T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

BT Vs SNP 16th T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Barbados Tridents: 1.72
  • St Kitts and Nevis Patriots: 2.10

Barbados Tridents Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 16th T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Barbados Tridents Squads:

Dwayne Smith, Hashim Amla, Martin Guptill, Steven Smith, Shai Hope, Nicholas Pooran(w), Jason Holder(c), Raymon Reifer, Wahab Riaz, Ashley Nurse, Mohammad Irfan, Roston Chase, Tion Webster, Imran Khan, Shamar Springer, Sunny Sohal, Chemar Holder, Dominic Drakes

Barbados Tridents Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – (Doubt: Nicholas Pooran)

Batsmen – Dwayne Smith, Hashim Amla, Martin Guptill, Steven Smith, Shai Hope

All-rounders – Jason Holder, Ashley Nurse

Bowlers – Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Irfan, Raymon Reifer

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Squads:

Chris Gayle(c), Evin Lewis, Devon Thomas(w), Brandon King, Tom Cooper, Anton Devcich, Mahmudullah, Ben Cutting, Carlos Brathwaite, Sheldon Cottrell, Sandeep Lamichhane, Fabian Allen, Shamarh Brooks, Jeremiah Louis, Alzarri Joseph, Ibrahim Khaleel, Javelle Glen, Hayden Walsh

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Devon Thomas

Batsmen – Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Anton Devcich, Brandon King (Doubt: Tom Cooper)

All-rounders – Mahmudullah, Ben Cutting, Carlos Brathwaite

Bowlers – Sheldon Cottrell, Sandeep Lamichhane

Barbados Tridents Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 16th T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Barbados Tridents Will Win This Match

Barbados Tridents Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 16th T20 Toss Prediction:

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Will Win The Toss

Barbados Tridents Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 16th T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 55% Winning Chance Of Barbados Tridents And 45% Winning Chance Of St Kitts and Nevis Patriots

Barbados Tridents Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Barbados Tridents Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots In Which 2 Match Win By Barbados Tridents And 3 Matches Win By St Kitts and Nevis Patriots.

Barbados Tridents Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Last Match Performances:

  • Barbados Tridents: W L W L W
  • St Kitts and Nevis Patriots: W L W L L

Who Will Win Barbados Tridents Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 16th T20 Today Cricket Match?

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Will Win This Match

Barbados Tridents Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 16th T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for Barbados Tridents Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 16th T20.

Barbados Tridents Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 16th T20 Venue Details

  • Match:BT vs SNP, 16th Match, Caribbean Premier League, 2018
  • Date: Saturday, August 25, 2018
  • Time: 01:30 AM IST
  • Venue: Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados

Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 17
  • Matches won batting first 12
  • Matches won bowling first 5
  • Average 1st Inns scores 153
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 132
  • Highest total recorded 195/3 (20 Ov) by SL vs WI
  • Lowest total recorded 80/10 (16 Ov) by Afg vs RSA
  • Highest score chased 155/5 (18.5 Ov) by WI vs Eng
  • Lowest score defended 133/7 (20 Ov) by NZ vs Pak

Barbados Tridents Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 16th T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Barbados Tridents vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 16th T20 Dream11 Prediction 26th August 2018

Barbados Tridents Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 16th T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Barbados Tridents Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 16th T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Barbados Tridents vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 16th T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Super Sport, Sony Six
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Tags

Leave a Reply