OnlinePrediction

Barbados Tridents vs Jamaica Tallawahs 20th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 30th August 2018

BT vs JT 20th T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Barbados Tridents Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 20th T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 30th August 2018 At Kensington Oval, Bridgetown,Barbados.

Get Barbados Tridents Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 20th T20 CPL Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Barbados Tridents Vs Jamaica Tallawahs Team For The Match Between BT Vs JT At Kensington Oval, Bridgetown,Barbados. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Barbados Tridents Vs Jamaica Tallawahs Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Barbados Tridents vs Jamaica Tallawahs 20th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 30th August 2018
Barbados Tridents vs Jamaica Tallawahs 20th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 30th August 2018

 

All The BT Vs JT Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Barbados Tridents Vs Jamaica Tallawahs T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today BT Vs JT T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Barbados Tridents Vs Jamaica Tallawahs Match That Is To Be Played On 30th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide BT Vs JT T20 Match Latest News, 20th T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

BT Vs JT 20th T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Barbados Tridents: 2.25
  • Jamaica Tallawahs: 1.61

Barbados Tridents Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 20th T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Barbados Tridents Squads:

Nicholas Pooran (wk), Jason Holder (c), Dwayne Smith, Shai Hope, Shamar Springer, Steven Smith, Tion Webster, Raymon Reifer, Ashley Nurse, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Irfan, Roston Chase, Imran Khan, Sunny Sohal, Chemar Holder, Dominic Drakes

Barbados Tridents Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper –  Nicholas Pooran

Batsmen – Steve Smith, Dwayne Smith, Shai Hope, Shamar Springer (Doubts: Hashim Amla, Martin Guptill)

All-rounders – Jason Holder, Raymon Reifer

Bowlers – Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Irfan, Ashley Nurse

Jamaica Tallawahs Squads:

Glenn Phillips, Johnson Charles, Kennar Lewis, Rovman Powell, Andre Russell, David Miller, Ross Taylor, Imad Wasim, Adam Zampa, Samuel Badree, Oshane Thomas, Kirstan Kallicharan, Elmore Hutchinson, Colin de Grandhomme, Jermaine Blackwood, Kemar Roach, Andre McCarthy, Krishmar Santokie, Steven Taylor, Steven Jacobs

Jamaica Tallawahs Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Glenn Phillips

Batsmen – David Miller, Ross Taylor, Johnson Charles, Kennar Lewis (Doubts: Steven Taylor, Jermaine Blackwood)

All-rounders – Andre Rusell, Rovman Powell, Colin de Grandhomme

Bowlers – Adam Zampa, Oshane Thomas, Samuel Badree

Barbados Tridents Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 20th T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Jamaica Tallawahs Will Win This Match

Barbados Tridents Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 20th T20 Toss Prediction:

Jamaica Tallawahs Will Win The Toss

Barbados Tridents Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 20th T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 47% Winning Chance Of Barbados Tridents And 53% Winning Chance Of Jamaica Tallawahs

Barbados Tridents Vs Jamaica Tallawahs Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Barbados Tridents Vs Jamaica Tallawahs In Which 3 Match Win By Barbados Tridents And 2 Matches Win By Jamaica Tallawahs.

Barbados Tridents Vs Jamaica Tallawahs Last Match Performances:

  • Barbados Tridents: L L W L W
  • Jamaica Tallawahs: W L L L W

[poll id=”270″]

Barbados Tridents Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 20th T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for Barbados Tridents Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 20th T20.

Barbados Tridents Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 20th T20 Venue Details

  • Match:  BT vs JT, 20th Match, Caribbean Premier League, 2018
  • Date: Thursday, August 30, 2018
  • Time: 05:30 AM IST
  • Venue:Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados

Kensington Oval, Bridgetown,Barbados Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 17
  • Matches won batting first 12
  • Matches won bowling first 5
  • Average 1st Inns scores 153
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 132
  • Highest total recorded 195/3 (20 Ov) by SL vs WI
  • Lowest total recorded 80/10 (16 Ov) by Afg vs RSA
  • Highest score chased 155/5 (18.5 Ov) by WI vs Eng
  • Lowest score defended 133/7 (20 Ov) by NZ vs Pak

Barbados Tridents Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 20th T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Barbados Tridents vs Jamaica Tallawahs 20th T20 Dream11 Prediction 30th August 2018

Barbados Tridents Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 20th T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Barbados Tridents Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 20th T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Barbados Tridents vs Jamaica Tallawahs 20th T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sony Six, Super Sport
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +