OnlinePrediction

Barbados Tridents vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 22nd T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 1st September 2018 (1)

BT vs GAW 22nd T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Barbados Tridents Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 22nd T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 1st September 2018 At Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados.

Get Barbados Tridents Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 22nd T20 CPL Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Barbados Tridents Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Team For The Match Between BT Vs GAW At Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Barbados Tridents Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Barbados Tridents vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 22nd T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 1st September 2018 (1)
Barbados Tridents vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 22nd T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 1st September 2018 (1)

 

All The BT Vs GAW Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Barbados Tridents Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today BT Vs GAW T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Barbados Tridents Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Match That Is To Be Played On 1st September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide BT Vs GAW T20 Match Latest News, 22nd T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

BT Vs GAW 22nd T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Barbados Tridents: 2.00
  • Guyana Amazon Warriors: 1.80

Barbados Tridents Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 22nd T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Barbados Tridents Squads:

Hashim Amla, Martin Guptill, Shai Hope, Steven Smith, Jason Holder(c), Nicholas Pooran(w), Imran Khan, Ashley Nurse, Wahab Riaz, Chemar Holder, Mohammad Irfan, Sunny Sohal, Roston Chase, Raymon Reifer, Tion Webster, Shamar Springer, Dominic Drakes, Dwayne Smith

Barbados Tridents Playing 11 (Probable):

Wicket-keeper: Nicholas Pooran

Batsmen: Steve Smith, Martin Guptill, Hashim Amla, Shai Hope, Dwayne Smith

All-rounders: Jason Holder(c) (Doubt between Roston Chase, Tion Webster and Raymon Reifer)

Bowlers: Ashley Nurse, Imran Khan, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Irfan (Doubt: Chemar Holder)

Guyana Amazon Warriors Squads:

Chadwick Walton, Luke Ronchi(w), Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Mohammed, Cameron Delport, Sohail Tanvir, Roshon Primus, Chris Green, Rayad Emrit(c), Keemo Paul, Imran Tahir, Veerasammy Permaul, Devendra Bishoo, Gajanand Singh, Sherfane Rutherford, Romario Shepherd, Saurabh Netravalkar, Akshaya Persaud

Guyana Amazon Warriors Playing 11 (Probable):

Wicket-keeper: Luke Ronchi

Batsmen: Chadwick Walton, Cameron Delport, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Mohammad

All-rounders: Chris Green (Doubt: S Rutherford)

Bowlers: Sohail Tanvir, Imran Tahir, Roshon Primus, Keemo Paul, Rayad Emrit(c)

Barbados Tridents Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 22nd T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Guyana Amazon Warriors Will Win This Match

Barbados Tridents Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 22nd T20 Toss Prediction:

Guyana Amazon Warriors Will Win The Toss

Barbados Tridents Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 22nd T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 42% Winning Chance Of Barbados Tridents And 58% Winning Chance Of Guyana Amazon Warriors

Barbados Tridents Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Barbados Tridents Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors In Which 1 Match Win By Barbados Tridents And 4 Matches Win By Guyana Amazon Warriors.

Barbados Tridents Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors Last Match Performances:

  • Barbados Tridents: L L L W L
  • Guyana Amazon Warriors: W L W L W

[poll id=”275″]

Barbados Tridents Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 22nd T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for Barbados Tridents Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 22nd T20.

Barbados Tridents Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 22nd T20 Venue Details

  • Match: BT vs GAW, 22nd Match, Caribbean Premier League, 2018
  • Date: Saturday, September 01, 2018
  • Time:05:30 AM IST
  • Venue:Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados
  • Umpires:Patrick Gustard , Shaun George
  • Match Referee:Dev Govindjee

Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 17
  • Matches won batting first 12
  • Matches won bowling first 5
  • Average 1st Inns scores 153
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 132
  • Highest total recorded 195/3 (20 Ov) by SL vs WI
  • Lowest total recorded 80/10 (16 Ov) by AFG vs RSA
  • Highest score chased 155/5 (18.5 Ov) by WI vs Eng
  • Lowest score defended 133/7 (20 Ov) by NZ vs PAK

Barbados Tridents Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 22nd T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Barbados Tridents vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 22nd T20 Dream11 Prediction 1st September 2018

Barbados Tridents Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 22nd T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Barbados Tridents Vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 22nd T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Barbados Tridents vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 22nd T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports And Hotstar
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +