OnlinePrediction

Bengaluru Blasters vs Belagavi Panthers 1st T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 15th August 2018

BLB vs BP 1st T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Bengaluru Blasters Vs Belagavi Panthers 1st T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 15th August 2018 At M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru.

Get Bengaluru Blasters Vs Belagavi Panthers 1st T20 KPL Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Bengaluru Blasters Vs Belagavi Panthers Team For The Match Between BLB Vs BP At M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Bengaluru Blasters Vs Belagavi Panthers Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Bengaluru Blasters vs Belagavi Panthers 1st T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 15th August 2018
Bengaluru Blasters vs Belagavi Panthers 1st T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 15th August 2018

All The BLB Vs BP Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Bengaluru Blasters Vs Belagavi Panthers T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today BLB Vs BP T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Bengaluru Blasters Vs Belagavi Panthers Match That Is To Be Played On 15th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide BLB Vs BP T20 Match Latest News, 1st T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

BLB Vs BP 1st T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Bengaluru Blasters: 1.80
  • Belagavi Panthers:2.00

Bengaluru Blasters Vs Belagavi Panthers 1st T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Bengaluru Blasters Squads:

M Vishwanathan(w), Robin Uthappa, Mitrakanth Yadav, Gaurav Dhiman, Pavan Deshpande(c), KB Pawan, Abhishek Bhat, K C Avinash, Pallavkumar Das, Sharan Gouda, Arshdeep Singh Brar, Anand Doddamani, V Koushik

Bengaluru Blasters Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper: M Vishwanath/KC Avinash

Batsmen: R Uthappa, Pavan Deshpande, KB Pawan, Pallav Kumardas/Gaurav Dhiman

All-rounder: Arshdeep Singh Brar

Bowlers: P Krishna, Mitrakanth Yadav, HS Sharath, Abhishek Bhat

Belagavi Panthers Squads:

Stallin Hoover, Manish Pandey, Akshay Ballal, Sadiq Kirmani(w), Prashanth S, Stuart Binny, Rakshith S, Dikshanshu Negi, Shubang Hegde, Avinash D, Nidhish M, MD Nidheesh, Nikin Jose, Darshan Machaiah, Aman Khan

Belagavi Panthers Playing 11:

Wicketkeeper: Sadiq Kirmani

Batsmen: M Pandey, Akshay Ballal, Rakshith S, (N Jones)

All-rounder: Stallin Hoover, Stuart Binny, Dikshanshu Negi

Bowlers: Shubang Hegde, Aman Khan, Avinash D, Darshan Machaiah

Bengaluru Blasters Vs Belagavi Panthers 1st T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Belagavi Panthers Will Win This Match

Bengaluru Blasters Vs Belagavi Panthers 1st T20 Toss Prediction:

Belagavi Panthers Will Win The Toss

Bengaluru Blasters Vs Belagavi Panthers 1st T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 45% Winning Chance Of Bengaluru Blasters And 55% Winning Chance Of Belagavi Panthers

Bengaluru Blasters Vs Belagavi Panthers Head To Head:

In Last 1 Matches Between Bengaluru Blasters Vs Belagavi Panthers In Which  Win By Belagavi Panthers.

Bengaluru Blasters Vs Belagavi Panthers Last Match Performances:

  • Bengaluru Blasters: L L L L L
  • Belagavi Panthers:W W L W W

[poll id=”209″]

M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 5
Matches won batting first 2
Matches won bowling first 3
Average 1st Inns scores 151
Average 2nd Inns scores 138
Highest total recorded 202/6 (20 Ov) by Ind vs Eng
Lowest total recorded 127/10 (16.3 Ov) by Eng vs Ind
Highest score chased 157/7 (18.3 Ov) by Aus vs Ban
Lowest score defended 146/7 (20 Ov) by Ind vs Ban

Bengaluru Blasters Vs Belagavi Panthers 1st T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Bengaluru Blasters vs Belagavi Panthers 1st T20 Dream11 Prediction 15th August 2018

Bengaluru Blasters Vs Belagavi Panthers 1st T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Bengaluru Blasters Vs Belagavi Panthers 1st T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Bengaluru Blasters vs Belagavi Panthers 1st T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports 2, Star Sports HD2, Hotstar
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +