Bengaluru Blasters Vs Bellary Tuskers 3rd T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 17th August 2018 At M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru.

Get Bengaluru Blasters Vs Bellary Tuskers 3rd T20 KPL Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Bengaluru Blasters Vs Bellary Tuskers Team For The Match Between BLB Vs BEL At M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Bengaluru Blasters Vs Bellary Tuskers Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

galuru Blasters vs Bellary Tuskers 3rd T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 17th August 2018
galuru Blasters vs Bellary Tuskers 3rd T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 17th August 2018

 

All The BLB Vs BEL Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Bengaluru Blasters Vs Bellary Tuskers T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today BLB Vs BEL T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Bengaluru Blasters Vs Bellary Tuskers Match That Is To Be Played On 17th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide BLB Vs BEL T20 Match Latest News, 3rd T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

BLB Vs BEL 3rd T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Bengaluru Blasters: Coming Soon
  • Bellary Tuskers:

Bengaluru Blasters Vs Bellary Tuskers 3rd T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Bengaluru Blasters Squads:

Robin Uthappa (c & wk), K C Avinash, KB Pawan, Pallavkumar Das, Abhishek Bhat, Gaurav Dhiman, Pavan Deshpande, V Koushik, Chethan William, Sharan Gouda, Arshdeep Singh Brar, Anand Doddamani, Mitrakanth Yadav, M Vishwanathan (wk), Manoj S Bhandage, Bharath Devaraj, Vineet Yadav, Azeem

Bengaluru Blasters Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper: M Vishwanath

Batsmen: R Uthappa(c), Pavan Deshpande, KB Pawan

All-rounder: Arshdeep Singh Brar, Chetan William

Bowlers: Anand Dodamani, Manoj Bhandage, Mitrakanth Yadav, Abhishek Bhat, V Koushik

Bellary Tuskers Squads:

CM Gautam (c & wk), Manjesh Reddy, Abrar Kazi, Santhebennur Akshay, Gonnabattula Chiranjeevi, Dega Nischal, Rohan Kadam, Abhinav Manohar, Ritesh Bhatkal, Rohit Sabharwal (wk), Pradeep T, Karthik CA, Satish Bharadwaj, Rajat Hegde, Swapnil Yelave, Devdutt Padikkal

Bellary Tuskers Playing 11:

Wicketkeeper: CM Gautam(c)

Batsmen: Dega Nischal, Rohan Kadam, Devdut Padikal, Majid Makandar (Doubt: Swapnil Yelawe, Manjesh Reddy)

All-rounder: Mohammad Saif, Gonabattula Chiranjeevi

Bowlers: T Pradeep, Satish Bharadwaj, Ritesh Bhatkal, Abrar Kazi

Bengaluru Blasters Vs Bellary Tuskers 3rd T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Bellary Tuskers Will Win This Match

Bengaluru Blasters Vs Bellary Tuskers 3rd T20 Toss Prediction:

Bellary Tuskers Will Win The Toss

Bengaluru Blasters Vs Bellary Tuskers 3rd T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 48% Winning Chance Of Bengaluru Blasters And 52% Winning Chance Of Bellary Tuskers

Bengaluru Blasters Vs Bellary Tuskers Head To Head:

In Last 1 Matches Between Bengaluru Blasters Vs Bellary Tuskers In Which  Win By Bellary Tuskers.

Bengaluru Blasters Vs Bellary Tuskers Last Match Performances:

  • Bengaluru Blasters:  W L L L L
  • Bellary Tuskers: L W L W L

[poll id=”215″]

M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 5
Matches won batting first 2
Matches won bowling first 3
Average 1st Inns scores 151
Average 2nd Inns scores 138
Highest total recorded 202/6 (20 Ov) by Ind vs Eng
Lowest total recorded 127/10 (16.3 Ov) by Eng vs Ind
Highest score chased 157/7 (18.3 Ov) by Aus vs Ban
Lowest score defended 146/7 (20 Ov) by Ind vs Ban

Bengaluru Blasters Vs Bellary Tuskers 3rd T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Bengaluru Blasters vs Bellary Tuskers 3rd T20 Dream11 Prediction 17th August 2018

Bengaluru Blasters Vs Bellary Tuskers 3rd T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Bengaluru Blasters Vs Bellary Tuskers 3rd T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Bengaluru Blasters vs Bellary Tuskers 3rd T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports 2, Star Sports HD2, Hotstar
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply