OnlinePrediction

Brighton Hove Albion vs Southampton FC Prediction and Free Betting Tips 17th september 2018

SOU vs BHA Today Football Prediction, Betting Tips, D11 Team and Line Up

Brighton Hove Albion Vs Southampton FC Football Match Prediction and Free Football Betting Tips For Today Match 17th September 2018 At St. Mary’s Stadium, Southampton.

Get Brighton Hove Albion Vs Southampton FC English Fantasy League Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Football Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Brighton Hove Albion Vs Southampton FC Team For The Match Between SOU Vs BHA At St. Mary’s Stadium, Southampton. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Brighton Hove Albion Vs Southampton FC Dream 11 Fantasy Football Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For Match Played.

Brighton Hove Albion vs Southampton FC Prediction and Free Betting Tips 17th september 2018
Brighton Hove Albion vs Southampton FC Prediction and Free Betting Tips 17th september 2018

 

All The SOU Vs BHA Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Brighton Hove Albion Vs Southampton FC Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today SOU Vs BHA Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Brighton Hove Albion Vs Southampton FC Match That Is To Be Played On 17th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide SOU Vs BHA Match Latest News, Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

Brighton Hove Albion Vs Southampton FC Football Playing 11/Squad:

Brighton Hove Albion Playing XI(Predict):

Mat Ryan (GK), Martin Montoya, Shane Duffy, Lewis Dunk, Gaetan Bong, Solly March,  Davy Propper, Dale Stephens, Anthony Knockaert, Pascal Gross, Glenn Murray

Southampton FC Playing XI(Predict):

Alex McCarthy (GK), Ryan Bertrand, Wesley Hoedt, jannik Vestergaard, Cedric Soares, Mohamed Elyounoussi, Mario Lemina, Pierre Emile Hojbjerg, Nathan Redmond, Shane Long, Danny Ings

Brighton Hove Albion Vs Southampton FC Football Winner Prediction:

Southampton FC Will Win This Match

Brighton Hove Albion Vs Southampton FC Football Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 45% Winning Chance Of Brighton Hove Albion And 55% Winning Chance Of Southampton FC

Brighton Hove Albion Vs Southampton FC Head To Head:

In Last 6 Matches Between Brighton Hove Albion Vs Southampton FC In Which 1 Match Win By Brighton Hove Albion And 3 Matches Win By Southampton FC And 2 Match Draw.

Brighton Hove Albion Vs Southampton FC Last Match Performances:

  • Brighton Hove Albion:D L W L L L
  • Southampton FC:W L L D L W

[poll id=”356″]

St. Mary’s Stadium, Southampton Ground Stats and Report:

When:September 17, 12:15 AM, IST
Capacity: 32505

Brighton Hove Albion Vs Southampton FC Dream11 Football Prediction:

Will update soon

Brighton Hove Albion Vs Southampton FC Halaplay Football Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Brighton Hove Albion Vs Southampton FC Football Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Brighton Hove Albion vs Southampton FC on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sony Liv
  • Live Streaming: Football Live Score

All the best to you, try our Football prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +