OnlinePrediction

Bengal Warriors vs Telugu Titans 17th Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 16th October 2018

BENGAL WARRIORS vs TELUGU TITANS 17th Dream11 Team, Today Winner Prediction 16th October Match

Bengal Warriors Vs Telugu Titans 17th Dream11 team and Kabaddi Match Winner Prediction For Today Match 16th October 2018 At Moti Lal Nehru School of Sports, Rai, Sonepat.

Get Bengal Warriors Vs Telugu Titans 17th Pro Kabaddi Dream11 Team and Winner Prediction For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Kabaddi Team Prediction, Fantasy Kabaddi Prediction, Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Bengal Warriors Vs Telugu Titans Team For The Match Between BENGAL WARRIORS Vs TELUGU TITANS At Moti Lal Nehru School of Sports, Rai, Sonepat. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Bengal Warriors Vs Telugu Titans Dream 11 Fantasy Kabaddi Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For Match Played.

Bengal Warriors vs Telugu Titans 17th Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 16th October 2018
Bengal Warriors vs Telugu Titans 17th Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 16th October 2018

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Bengal Warriors Vs Telugu Titans Match That Is To Be Played On 16th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide BENGAL WARRIORS Vs TELUGU TITANS Match Latest News, 17th Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

Bengal Warriors Vs Telugu Titans 17th Kabaddi Squad:

Bengal Warriors Squads:

Surjeet Singh(c), Maninder Singh, Mahesh Goud, Jang Kun Lee, Mithin Kumar, Rakesh Narwal, Amit Nagar, Amit Kumar, Ashish Chokkar, Vijin Thangadurai, Manoj Dhull, Baldev Singh, Ziaur Rahman, Ameares Mondal, Adarsh T, Ran Singh, Bhupinder Singh, Vittal Meti, Shrikanth Tewatia, Ravindra Ramesh Kumawat.

Playing 7( Predict):

Mahesh Goud, Surjeet Singh, Jang Kun Lee, Rakesh Narwal, Maninder Singh, Ran Singh, Ziaur Rahman.

Telugu Titans Squads:

Vishal Bhardwaj(c), Mahender Reddy, Deepak, Rakshith, Rajneesh, Rahul Chaudhari, Ankit Beniwal, Anuj Kumar, Nilesh Salunke, Anil Kumar, Mohsen, Krushna Madane, Sombir Gulia, C Manoj Kumar, Farhad Rahimi, Armaan, Kamal Singh, Abozar Mohajermighani

Playing 7(Predict)

Vishal Bhardwaj, Abozar Mohjaermighani, Mohsen Maghsodlou, Nilesh Salunke, Farhad/C Manoj Kumar, Rahul Chaudhari, Anil Kumar

Bengal Warriors Vs Telugu Titans 17th Kabaddi Winner Prediction:

Bengal Warriors Will Win This Match

Bengal Warriors Vs Telugu Titans 17th Kabaddi Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 52% Winning Chance Of Bengal Warriors And 48% Winning Chance Of Telugu Titans

Bengal Warriors Vs Telugu Titans Head To Head:

If you see past match record In Last 5 Matches Between Bengal Warriors Vs Telugu Titans In Which 2 Match Win By Bengal Warriors And 1 Matches Win By Telugu Titans And 2 Match Draw.

Bengal Warriors Vs Telugu Titans Last Match Performances:

  • Bengal Warriors: W L L D W
  • Telugu Titans: W W D L W

[poll id=”517″]

Bengal Warriors Vs Telugu Titans 17th Team News

Currently, There is no news for Bengal Warriors Vs Telugu Titans 17th .

Match Details

Stadium : Moti Lal Nehru School of Sports, Rai, Sonepat

Match Time: 08:00 PM IST

Bengal Warriors Vs Telugu Titans 17th Dream11 Kabaddi Prediction:

Bengal Warriors vs Telugu Titans 17th Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 16th October 2018
Bengal Warriors vs Telugu Titans 17th Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 16th October 2018

Bengal Warriors Vs Telugu Titans 17th Kabaddi Live Tv Streaming Channels:

Free live streaming of Bengal Warriors vs Telugu Titans Today Match, You can watch live streaming of Bengal Warriors vs Telugu Titans 17th on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports Network And Hotstar
  • Live Streaming: Flash Score

All the best to you, try our Kabaddi prediction and win huge money.
Note: KBENGAL WARRIORSly make sure, before starting of every match visit the same page to avoid missing dream11 team details. You can also bookmark our website and visit daily for every match dream11 team, winner details with 100% winning chances.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +