OnlinePrediction

Baroda vs Karnataka Round 6,Elite Group A ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 26th September 2018

BARODA vs KARNATAKA Round 6,Elite Group A ODI Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11

Baroda Vs Karnataka Round 6,Elite Group A ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 26th September 2018 At Just Cricket Academy Ground, Bengaluru.

Get Baroda Vs Karnataka Round 6,Elite Group A ODI Vijay Hazare Trophy Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Baroda Vs Karnataka Team For The Match Between BARODA Vs KARNATAKA At Just Cricket Academy Ground, Bengaluru. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Baroda Vs Karnataka Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Baroda vs Karnataka Round 6,Elite Group A ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 26th September 2018
Baroda vs Karnataka Round 6,Elite Group A ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 26th September 2018

All The BARODA Vs KARNATAKA Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Baroda Vs Karnataka ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today BARODA Vs KARNATAKA ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Baroda Vs Karnataka Match That Is To Be Played On 26th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide BARODA Vs KARNATAKA ODI Match Latest News, Round 6,Elite Group A ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

Baroda Vs Karnataka Round 6,Elite Group A ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Baroda Squads:

Yusuf Pathan, Pinal Shah, Bhargav Bhatt, Kedar Devdhar (wk), Aditya Waghmode, Lukman Meriwala, Vishnu Solanki, Rishi Arothe, Deepak Hooda, Atit Sheth, Babashafi Pathan, Swapnil Singh, Krunal Pandya, Mitesh Patel, Ninad Rathva

Baroda Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Pinal Shah

Batsmen – Kedar Devdhar, Aditya Waghmode, Yusuf Pathan

All-rounders – Krunal Pandya, Deepak Hooda, Swapnil Singh

Bowlers – Lukman Meriwala, Atit Sheth, Bhargav Bhatt (Doubt: Rishi Arothe)

Karnataka Squads:

Vinay Kumar (c), Stuart Binny, Abhimanyu Mithun, CM Gautam (wk), Mayank Agarwal, Karun Nair, Krishnappa Gowtham, Ravikumar Samarth, Shreyas Gopal, Jagadeesha Suchith, Abhishek Reddy, Pavan Deshpande, Naveen MG, Sharath BR, Prasidh Krishna

Karnataka Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – CM Gautam

Batsmen – Mayank Agarwal, Karun Nair, Pavan Deshpande, Ravikumar Samarth

All-rounders – Stuart Binny Krishnappa Gowtham

Bowlers – Vinay Kumar, Shreyas Gopal, Prasidh Krishna (Doubt: Abhimanyu Mithun)

Baroda Vs Karnataka Round 6,Elite Group A ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

Karnataka Will Win This Match

Baroda Vs Karnataka Round 6,Elite Group A ODI Toss Prediction:

Karnataka Will Win The Toss

Baroda Vs Karnataka Round 6,Elite Group A ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 43% Winning Chance Of Baroda And 57% Winning Chance Of Karnataka

Baroda Vs Karnataka Head To Head:

In Last 1 Matches Between Baroda Vs Karnataka In Which Win By  Karnataka.

Baroda Vs Karnataka Last Match Performances:

  • Baroda: W L L W W
  • Karnataka: L L L W W

[poll id=”413″]

Baroda Vs Karnataka Round 6,Elite Group A ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Baroda Vs Karnataka Round 6,Elite Group A ODI.

Baroda Vs Karnataka Round 6,Elite Group A ODI Venue Details

Match:Baroda vs KARNATAKA, Round 6, Elite Group A, Vijay Hazare Trophy 2018-19
Date:Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Time:09:00 AM IST
Venue:Just Cricket Academy Ground, Bengaluru

Just Cricket Academy Ground, Bengaluru Ground Stats and Report:

No Match Found

Baroda Vs Karnataka Round 6,Elite Group A ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Baroda vs Karnataka Round 6,Elite Group A ODI Dream11 Prediction 26th September 2018

Baroda Vs Karnataka Round 6,Elite Group A ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Baroda Vs Karnataka Round 6,Elite Group A ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Baroda vs Karnataka Round 6,Elite Group A ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Hotstar
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +