OnlinePrediction

Bangladesh Women vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 5th October 2018

BANW vs PAKW 3rd T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 5th October 2018 At Sheikh Kamal International Cricket Stadium, Cox’s Bazar.

Get Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20 Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women Team For The Match Between BANW vs PAKW At Sheikh Kamal International Cricket Stadium, Cox’s Bazar. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Bangladesh Women vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 5th October 2018
Bangladesh Women vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 5th October 2018

All The BANW vs PAKW Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today BANW vs PAKW T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women Match That Is To Be Played On 5th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide BANW vs PAKW T20 Match Latest News, 3rd T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

U3jnHsxxPm8

Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Bangladesh Women Squads:

Ayasha Rahman, Fargana Hoque, Khadija Tul Kubra, Nahida Akter, Panna Ghosh, Rumana Ahmed, Sanjida Islam, Sharmin Akhter, Fahima Khatun, Jahanara Alam, Lata Mondal, Nigar Sultana, Ritu Moni, Salma Khatun (c), Suraiya Azmin, Sharmin Sultana, Shamima Sultana (wk), Murshida Khatun

Bangladesh Women Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper –  Shamima Sultana

Batswomen – Ayasha Rahman, Fargana Hoque, Nigar Sultana, Sanjida Islam

All-rounders – Rumana Ahmed, Salma Khatun

Bowlers – Jahanara Alam, Nahida Akter, Lata Mondal, Fahima Khatun

Pakistan Women Squads:

Sana Mir, Javeria Khan (c), Diana Baig, Nahida Khan, Nida Dar, Sidra Ameen, Anam Amin, Sidra Nawaz (wk), Aliya Riaz, Muneeba Ali, Aiman Anwer, Ayesha Zafar, Nashra Sandhu, Natalia Pervaiz, Umaima Sohail

Pakistan Women Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Sidra Nawaz

Batsmenwomen – Javeria Khan, Nahida Khan, Ayesha Zafar

All-rounders –  Sana Mir, Nida Dar, Aliya Riaz

Bowlers – Muneeba Ali, Aiman Anwer, Nashra Sandhu, Anam Amin

Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Pakistan Women Will Win This Match

Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20 Toss Prediction:

Pakistan Women Will Win The Toss

Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 40% Winning Chance Of Bangladesh Women And 60% Winning Chance Of Pakistan Women

Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women In Which 1 Match Win By Bangladesh Women And 4 Matches Win By Pakistan Women.

Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women Last Match Performances:

  • Bangladesh Women: L W W W W 
  • Pakistan Women: W L W W L

[poll id=”465″]

Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20.

Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20 Venue Details

  • Match:BANW vs PAKW, 3rd T20I, Pakistan Women tour of Bangladesh, 2018
  • Date:Friday, October 05, 2018
  • Time:09:00 AM IST
  • Venue:Sheikh Kamal International Cricket Stadium, Cox’s Bazar

Sheikh Kamal International Cricket Stadium, Cox’s Bazar Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 1
  • Matches won batting first 1
  • Average 1st Inns scores 88
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 30
  • Highest total recorded 88/5 (14 Ov) by PAKW vs BANW
  • Lowest total recorded 30/10 (12.5 Ov) by BANW vs PAKW
  • Lowest score defended 88/5 (14 Ov) by PAKW vs BANW

Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Bangladesh Women vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20 Dream11 Prediction 5th October 2018
Bangladesh Women vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20 Dream11 Prediction 5th October 2018

Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Bangladesh Women vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:  Live Stream
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +