OnlinePrediction

BANW vs PAKW Only ODI Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women Only ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 08th October 2018 At Sheikh Kamal International Cricket Stadium, Cox’s Bazar.

Get Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women Only ODI Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women Team For The Match Between BANW vs PAKW At Sheikh Kamal International Cricket Stadium, Cox’s Bazar. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Bangladesh Women vs Pakistan Women Only ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 08th October 2018
Bangladesh Women vs Pakistan Women Only ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 08th October 2018

All The BANW vs PAKW Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today BANW vs PAKW ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women Match That Is To Be Played On 08th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide BANW vs PAKW ODI Match Latest News, Only ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women Only ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Bangladesh Women Squads:

Shamima Sultana(w), Ayasha Rahman, Sanjida Islam, Nigar Sultana, Rumana Ahmed(c), Lata Mondal, Fahima Khatun, Jahanara Alam, Salma Khatun, Nahida Akter, Khadija Tul Kubra, Sharmin Akhter, Suraiya Azmin, Panna Ghosh, Fargana Hoque, Murshida Khatun, Ritu Moni

Bangladesh Women Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper –  Shamima Sultana

Batswomen –  Fargana Hoque, Nigar Sultana, Fahima Khatun (Doubts: Ayasha Rahman, Sanjida Islam)

All-rounders – Rumana Ahmed, Salma Khatun (Doubt: Lata Mondal)

Bowlers – Nahida Akter (Doubts: Khadija Tul Kubra, Panna Ghosh, Jahanara Alam)

Pakistan Women Squads:

Ayesha Zafar, Nahida Khan, Javeria Khan(c), Muneeba Ali, Aliya Riaz, Nida Dar, Sana Mir, Sidra Nawaz(w), Natalia Pervaiz, Diana Baig, Anam Amin, Aiman Anwer, Umaima Sohail, Nashra Sandhu, Sidra Ameen

Pakistan Women Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Sidra Nawaz

Batsmenwomen – Javeria Khan, Nahida Khan, Muneeba Ali (Doubt: Ayesha Zafar, Aliya Riaz)

All-rounders –  Sana Mir, Nida Dar

Bowlers – Anam Amin, Nashra Sandhu (Doubt: Diana Baig, Aiman Anwer, Natalia Pervaiz)

Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women Only ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

Pakistan Women Will Win This Match

Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women Only ODI Toss Prediction:

Pakistan Women Will Win The Toss

Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women Only ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 49% Winning Chance Of Bangladesh Women And 51% Winning Chance Of Pakistan Women

Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women In Which 2 Match Win By Bangladesh Women And 1 Matches Win By Pakistan Women.

Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women Last Match Performances:

  • Bangladesh Women: L L L L L
  • Pakistan Women: W W W W L

[poll id=”484″]

Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women Only ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women Only ODI.

Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women Only ODI Venue Details

Match:BANW vs PAKW, Only ODI, Pakistan Women tour of Bangladesh, 2018
Date:Monday, October 08, 2018
Time:09:00 AM IST
Venue:Sheikh Kamal International Cricket Stadium, Cox’s Bazar

Sheikh Kamal International Cricket Stadium, Cox’s Bazar Ground Stats and Report:

No Play ODI Match  In This Ground

Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women Only ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Bangladesh Women vs Pakistan Women Only ODI Dream11 Prediction 08th October 2018
Bangladesh Women vs Pakistan Women Only ODI Dream11 Prediction 08th October 2018

Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women Only ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Bangladesh Women Vs Pakistan Women Only ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Bangladesh Women vs Pakistan Women Only ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: You Tube
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +