OnlinePrediction

Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 26th October 2018

BAN vs ZIM 3rd ODI Dream11 Team, Toss, Today Winner Prediction 26th October Match

Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Dream11 team and Cricket Match Winner Prediction For Today Match 26th October 2018 At Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chittagong.

Get Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Dream11 Team and Winner Prediction For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe Team For The Match Between BAN vs ZIM At Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chittagong. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 26th October 2018
Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 26th October 2018

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe Match That Is To Be Played On 26th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide BAN vs ZIM ODI Match Latest News, 3rd ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

a0EsVaazrDw

BAN vs ZIM 3rd ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Dream11 Team, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Bangladesh:1.25
  • Zimbabwe:4.00

Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Bangladesh Squads:

Mashrafe Mortaza(c), Mohammad Mithun, Mahmudullah, Ariful Haque, Liton Das, Imrul Kayes, Nazmul Hossain Shanto, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mehidy Hasan, Rubel Hossain, Abu Hider Rony, Mohammad Saifuddin, Fazle Mahmud, Mustafizur Rahman, Nazmul Islam and Soumya Sarkar.

Playing XI (Predict)

Mashrafe Mortaza (c), Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mahmudullah, Imrul Kayes, Mohammad Mithun, Nazmul Islam, Liton Das, Mustafizur Rahman, Mehidy Hasan, Mohammad Saifuddin, Fazle Mahmud

Zimbabwe Squads:

Hamilton Masakadza(c), Brandon Mavuta, Richard Ngarava, John Nyumbu, Wellington Masakadza, Tarisai Musakanda, Tendai Chatara, Solomon Mire, Craig Ervine, Brendan Taylor, Sean Williams, Peter Moor, Elton Chigumbura, Donald Tiripano, Kyle Jarvis, Cephas Zhuwao and Sikandar Raza.

Playing XI (Predict):

Elton Chigumbura, Brendan Taylor (wk), Hamilton Masakadza (c), Sean Williams, Cephas Zhuwao,Craig Ervine , Tendai Chatara, Sikandar Raza, Donald Tiripano, Peter Moor, Brandon Mavuta.

Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

Bangladesh Will Win This Match

Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Toss Prediction:

Zimbabwe Will Win The Toss

Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 70% Winning Chance Of Bangladesh And 30% Winning Chance Of Zimbabwe

Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe Head To Head:

If you see past match record In Last 5 Matches Between Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe In Which All Match Win By Bangladesh.

Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe Last Match Performances:

  • Bangladesh:W W W L W
  • Zimbabwe: L L L L L

[poll id=”553″]

Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI.

Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Venue Details

Match:BAN vs ZIM, 3rd ODI, Zimbabwe tour of Bangladesh, 2018
Date:Friday, October 26, 2018
Time:02:00 PM IST
Venue:Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chittagong

Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chittagong Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 18
Matches won batting first 6
Matches won bowling first 12
Average 1st Inns scores 203
Average 2nd Inns scores 182
Highest total recorded 309/7 (50 Ov) by SL vs BAN
Lowest total recorded 44/10 (24.5 Ov) by ZIM vs BAN
Highest score chased 278/6 (47.5 Ov) by Eng vs BAN
Lowest score defended 177/10 (46.1 Ov) by PAK vs BAN

Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 26th October 2018
Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 26th October 2018

Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

Free live streaming of Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe Today Match, You can watch live streaming of Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sar Sport Select HD
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Espn Cricket Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.
Note: Kindly make sure, before starting of every match visit the same page to avoid missing dream11 team details. You can also bookmark our website and visit daily for every match dream11 team, winner details with 100% winning chances.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +