Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe 2nd ODI Dream11 team and Cricket Match Winner Prediction For Today Match 24th October 2018 At Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chittagong.

Get Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe 2nd ODI Dream11 Team and Winner Prediction For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe Team For The Match Between BAN Vs ZIM At Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chittagong. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe 2nd ODI Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 24th October 2018
Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe 2nd ODI Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 24th October 2018

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe Match That Is To Be Played On 24th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide BAN Vs ZIM ODI Match Latest News, 2nd ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

qzsPxtewSFk

BAN Vs ZIM 2nd ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Dream11 Team, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Bangladesh:1.25
  • Zimbabwe:4.00

Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe 2nd ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Bangladesh Squads:

Mashrafe Mortaza(c), Liton Das, Imrul Kayes, Nazmul Hossain Shanto, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mohammad Mithun, Mahmudullah, Ariful Haque, Mehidy Hasan, Mustafizur Rahman, Nazmul Islam, Rubel Hossain, Abu Hider Rony, Mohammad Saifuddin, Fazle Mahmud

Playing XI (Predict):

Wicket-keeper – Mushfiqur Rahim

Batsmen – Mohammad Mithun, Liton Das, Imrul Kayes, Fazle Mahmud

All-rounders – Mahmudullah, Mohammad Saifuddin

Bowlers – Mashrafe Mortaza, Mustafizur Rahman, Mehidy Hasan, Nazmul Islam.

Zimbabwe Squads:

Hamilton Masakadza(c), Solomon Mire, Craig Ervine, Brendan Taylor, Sean Williams, Peter Moor, Elton Chigumbura, Donald Tiripano, Kyle Jarvis, Brandon Mavuta, Richard Ngarava, John Nyumbu, Wellington Masakadza, Tarisai Musakanda, Tendai Chatara, Cephas Zhuwao, Sikandar Raza

Wicket-keeper – Brendan Taylor

Batsmen – Hamilton Masakadza, Peter Moor, Cephas Zhuwao, Craig Ervine

All-rounders – Sean Williams, Sikandar Raza

Bowlers – Brandon Mavuta, Tendai Chatara, Kyle Jarvis,Tarisai Musakanda

Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe 2nd ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

Bangladesh Will Win This Match

Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe 2nd ODI Toss Prediction:

Zimbabwe Will Win The Toss

Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe 2nd ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 60% Winning Chance Of Bangladesh And 40% Winning Chance Of Zimbabwe

Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe Head To Head:

If you see past match record In Last 5 Matches Between Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe In Which All Match Win By Bangladesh.

Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe Last Match Performances:

  • Bangladesh:W W L W L
  • Zimbabwe: L L L L L

[poll id=”547″]

Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe 2nd ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe 2nd ODI.

Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe 2nd ODI Venue Details

  • Match:BAN vs ZIM, 2nd ODI, Zimbabwe tour of Bangladesh, 2018
  • Date:Wednesday, October 24, 2018
  • Time:02:00 PM IST
  • Venue:Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chittagong

Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chittagong Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 17
  • Matches won batting first 6
  • Matches won bowling first 11
  • Average 1st Inns scores 201
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 178
  • Highest total recorded 309/7 (50 Ov) by SL vs BAN
  • Lowest total recorded 44/10 (24.5 Ov) by ZIM vs BAN
  • Highest score chased 278/6 (47.5 Ov) by Eng vs BAN
  • Lowest score defended 177/10 (46.1 Ov) by PAK vs BAN

Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe 2nd ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe 2nd ODI Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 24th October 2018
Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe 2nd ODI Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 24th October 2018

Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe 2nd ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe 2nd ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

Free live streaming of Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe Today Match, You can watch live streaming of Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe 2nd ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports Select HD
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Espn Cricket Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.
Note: Kindly make sure, before starting of every match visit the same page to avoid missing dream11 team details. You can also bookmark our website and visit daily for every match dream11 team, winner details with 100% winning chances.

Leave a Reply