OnlinePrediction

Bangladesh vs Pakistan Super Four, Match 6 ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 26th September 2018

BAN vs PAK Super Four, Match 6 ODI Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Bangladesh Vs Pakistan Super Four, Match 6 ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 26th September 2018 At Sheikh Zayed Stadium,Abu Dhabi.

Get Bangladesh Vs Pakistan Super Four, Match 6 ODI ASIA CUP Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Bangladesh Vs Pakistan Team For The Match Between BAN Vs Pak At Sheikh Zayed Stadium,Abu Dhabi. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Bangladesh Vs Pakistan Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Bangladesh vs Pakistan Super Four, Match 6 ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 26th September 2018
Bangladesh vs Pakistan Super Four, Match 6 ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 26th September 2018

All The BAN Vs Pak Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Bangladesh Vs Pakistan ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today BAN Vs Pak ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Bangladesh Vs Pakistan Match That Is To Be Played On 26th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide BAN Vs Pak ODI Match Latest News, Super Four, Match 6 ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

BAN Vs Pak Super Four, Match 6 ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Bangladesh: 3.40
  • Pakistan: 1.33

Bangladesh Vs Pakistan Super Four, Match 6 ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Bangladesh Squads:

Shakib Al Hasan, Mashrafe Mortaza(c), Mohammad Mithun, Liton Das, Mushfiqur Rahim, Ariful Haque, Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain, Mehidy Hasan, Nazmul Islam, Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Abu Hider Rony, Nazmul Hossain Shanto, Mominul Haque, Soumya Sarkar, Imrul Kayes

Bangladesh Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Mushfiqur Rahim

Batsmen – Mahmudullah, Imrul Kayes, Liton Das (Doubt: Mohammad Mithun, Nazmul Hossain Shanto)

All-rounders – Shakib Al Hasan

Bowlers – Mashrafe Mortaza, Mustafizur Rahman, Mehidy Hasan, Nazmul Islam

Pakistan Squads:

Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam, Shan Masood, Sarfraz Ahmed(c), Shoaib Malik, Haris Sohail, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Faheem Ashraf, Hasan Ali, Junaid Khan, Usman Khan, Shaheen Afridi, Asif Ali, Mohammad Amir

Pakistan Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Sarfraz Ahmed

Batsmen – Babar Azam, Imam-ul-Haq , Fakhar Zaman, Asif Ali

All-rounders –  Shoaib Malik, Mohammad Nawaz

Bowlers – Shadab Khan, Hasan Ali, (Doubt: Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Amir)

Bangladesh Vs Pakistan Super Four, Match 6 ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

Pakistan Will Win This Match

Bangladesh Vs Pakistan Super Four, Match 6 ODI Toss Prediction:

Pakistan Will Win The Toss

Bangladesh Vs Pakistan Super Four, Match 6 ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 40% Winning Chance Of Bangladesh And 60% Winning Chance Of Pakistan

Bangladesh Vs Pakistan Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Bangladesh Vs Pakistan In Which 3 Match Win By Bangladesh And 2 Matches Win By Pakistan.

Bangladesh Vs Pakistan Last Match Performances:

  • Bangladesh: W L W L L
  • Pakistan:W W W W W

[poll id=”409"]

Bangladesh Vs Pakistan Super Four, Match 6 ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Bangladesh Vs Pakistan Super Four, Match 6 ODI.

Bangladesh Vs Pakistan Super Four, Match 6 ODI Venue Details

  • Match:PAK vs BAN, Super Four, Match 6, Asia Cup 2018
  • Date:Wednesday, September 26, 2018
  • Time:05:00 AM IST
  • Venue:Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi

Sheikh Zayed Stadium,Abu Dhabi Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 42
  • Matches won batting first 27
  • Matches won bowling first 15
  • Average 1st Inns scores 248
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 207
  • Highest total recorded 313/9 (50 Ov) by PAK vs SL
  • Lowest total recorded 63/10 (18.3 Ov) by AFG vs SCO
  • Highest score chased 295/6 (49.5 Ov) by PAK vs WI
  • Lowest score defended 180/3 (20 Ov) by UAE vs PNG

Bangladesh Vs Pakistan Super Four, Match 6 ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Bangladesh vs Pakistan Super Four, Match 6 ODI Dream11 Prediction 26th September 2018

Bangladesh Vs Pakistan Super Four, Match 6 ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Bangladesh Vs Pakistan Super Four, Match 6 ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Bangladesh vs Pakistan Super Four, Match 6 ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports Network, DD Sports And Hotstar
  • Live Streaming:  Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +