OnlinePrediction

Bangladesh vs Afghanistan 6th ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 20th September 2018

BAN vs AFG 6th ODI Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Bangladesh Vs Afghanistan 6th ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 20th September 2018 At Sheikh Zayed Stadium,Abu Dhabi.

Get Bangladesh Vs Afghanistan 6th ODI ASIA CUP Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Bangladesh Vs Afghanistan Team For The Match Between BAN Vs AFG At Sheikh Zayed Stadium,Abu Dhabi. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Bangladesh Vs Afghanistan Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Bangladesh vs Afghanistan 6th ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 20th September 2018
Bangladesh vs Afghanistan 6th ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 20th September 2018

All The BAN Vs AFG Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Bangladesh Vs Afghanistan ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today BAN Vs AFG ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Bangladesh Vs Afghanistan Match That Is To Be Played On 20th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide BAN Vs AFG ODI Match Latest News, 6th ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

BAN Vs AFG 6th ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Bangladesh: 1.66
  • Afghanistan: 2.20

Bangladesh Vs Afghanistan 6th ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Bangladesh Squads:

Shakib Al Hasan, Tamim Iqbal, Mashrafe Mortaza(c), Mohammad Mithun, Liton Das, Mushfiqur Rahim, Ariful Haque, Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain, Mehidy Hasan, Nazmul Islam, Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Abu Hider Rony, Nazmul Hossain Shanto, Mominul Haque

Bangladesh  Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Mushfiqur Rahim

Batsmen – Mohammad Mithun, Liton Das, Mominul Haque/Ariful Haque

All-rounders – Shakib Al Hasan, Mahmudullah, Mehidy Hasan

Bowlers – Mashrafe Mortaza, Rubel Hossain, Mosaddek Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman

Afghanistan Squads:

Asghar Afghan(c), Mohammad Shahzad, Ihsanullah Janat, Javed Ahmadi, Rahmat Shah, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib, Rashid Khan, Najibullah Zadran, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Aftab Alam, Samiullah Shenwari, Munir Ahmad, Sayed Shirzad, Sharafuddin Ashraf

Afghanistan Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Mohammad Shahzad

Batsmen – Asghar Afghan, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Najibullah Zadran, Rahmat Shah, Ihsanullah Janat

All-rounders –  Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib

Bowlers – Aftab Alam, Rashid Khan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman

Bangladesh Vs Afghanistan 6th ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

Bangladesh Will Win This Match

Bangladesh Vs Afghanistan 6th ODI Toss Prediction:

Afghanistan Will Win The Toss

Bangladesh Vs Afghanistan 6th ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 60% Winning Chance Of Bangladesh And 40% Winning Chance Of Afghanistan

Bangladesh Vs Afghanistan Head To Head:

In Last 4 Matches Between Bangladesh Vs Afghanistan In Which 3 Match Win By Bangladesh And 1 Matches Win By Afghanistan.

Bangladesh Vs Afghanistan Last Match Performances:

  • Bangladesh: W L W L L
  • Afghanistan: W L W W W

[poll id=”377″]

Bangladesh Vs Afghanistan 6th ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Bangladesh Vs Afghanistan 6th ODI.

Bangladesh Vs Afghanistan 6th ODI Venue Details

  • Match:BAN vs AFG, 6th Match, Group B, Asia Cup 2018
  • Date:Thursday, September 20, 2018
  • Time:05:00 PM IST
  • Venue:Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi

Sheikh Zayed Stadium,Abu Dhabi Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 39
  • Matches won batting first 25
  • Matches won bowling first 14
  • Average 1st Inns scores 247
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 207
  • Highest total recorded 313/9 (50 Ov) by PAK vs SL
  • Lowest total recorded 63/10 (18.3 Ov) by AFG vs SCO
  • Highest score chased 295/6 (49.5 Ov) by PAK vs WI
  • Lowest score defended 180/3 (20 Ov) by UAE vs PNG

Bangladesh Vs Afghanistan 6th ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Bangladesh vs Afghanistan 6th ODI Dream11 Prediction 20th September 2018

Bangladesh Vs Afghanistan 6th ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Bangladesh Vs Afghanistan 6th ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Bangladesh vs Afghanistan 6th ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports Network And Hotstar, Jio Tv
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +