BangladeshVs Sri Lanka 1st ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 15th September 2018 At Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai.

Get BangladeshVs Sri Lanka 1st ODI Asia Cup 100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of BangladeshVs Sri Lanka Team For The Match Between BAN Vs SL At Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free BangladeshVs Sri Lanka Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka 1st ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 15th September 2018
Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka 1st ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 15th September 2018

 

All The BAN Vs SL Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of BangladeshVs Sri Lanka ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today BAN Vs SL ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For BangladeshVs Sri Lanka Match That Is To Be Played On 15th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide BAN Vs SL ODI Match Latest News, 1st ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

BAN Vs SL 1st ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Bangladesh: 2.37
  • Sri Lanka:1.57

BangladeshVs Sri Lanka 1st ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

BangladeshSquads:

Shakib Al Hasan, Tamim Iqbal, Mashrafe Mortaza(c), Mohammad Mithun, Liton Das, Mushfiqur Rahim, Ariful Haque, Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain, Mehidy Hasan, Nazmul Islam, Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Abu Hider Rony, Nazmul Hossain Shanto, Mominul Haque

Bangladesh Playing11(Probable):-

Wicket-keeper: Mushfiqur Rahim

Batsmen: Tamim Iqbal, Litton Das, Mominul Haque (Doubt between Nazmul Hossain and Ariful Haque)

All-rounder: Shakib Al Hassan, Mahmudullah, Mosaddekk Hossain

Bowlers: Mashrafe Mortaza(c), Mustafizur Rahman, Mehidy Hassan, Rubel Hossain (Doubt: Mohammad Nazmul Islam and Abu Hider)

Sri Lanka Squads:

Angelo Mathews(c), Kusal Perera, Kusal Mendis, Upul Tharanga, Danushka Gunathilaka, Thisara Perera, Dasun Shanaka, Dhananjaya de Silva, Akila Dananjaya, Dilruwan Perera, Amila Aponso, Kasun Rajitha, Suranga Lakmal, Dushmantha Chameera, Lasith Malinga, Niroshan Dickwella

Sri Lanka Playing11(Probable):-

Wicket-keeper: Niroshan Dickwella

Batsmen: Upul Tharanga, Angelo Mathews(c), Kusal Mendis, Dhananjaya de Silva

All-rounder: Thisara Perera, Dasun Shanaka, Dilruwan Perera (Doubt: Shehan Jayasuriya)

Bowlers: Akila Dananjaya, Lasith Malinga, Suranga Lakmal

BangladeshVs Sri Lanka 1st ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

Sri Lanka Will Win This Match

BangladeshVs Sri Lanka 1st ODI Toss Prediction:

Sri Lanka Will Win The Toss

BangladeshVs Sri Lanka 1st ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 45% Winning Chance Of Bangladesh And 55% Winning Chance Of Sri Lanka

BangladeshVs Sri Lanka Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between BangladeshVs Sri Lanka In Which 2 Match Win By BangladeshAnd 3 Matches Win By Sri Lanka And 1 Match Abonded

BangladeshVs Sri Lanka Last Match Performances:

  • Bangladesh: W L W L L
  • Sri Lanka: W W L L L

[poll id=”340″]

BangladeshVs Sri Lanka 1st ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for BangladeshVs Sri Lanka 1st ODI.

BangladeshVs Sri Lanka 1st ODI Venue Details

  • Match:BAN vs SL, 1st Match, Group B, Asia Cup 2018
  • Date:Saturday, September 15, 2018
  • Time:05:00 PM  IST
  • Venue:Dubai International Cricket Stadium , Dubai

Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 23
  • Matches won batting first 8
  • Matches won bowling first 15
  • Average 1st Inns scores 226
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 210
  • Highest total recorded 355/5 (50 Ov) by Eng vs PAK
  • Lowest total recorded 131/10 (40.3 Ov) by SL vs PAK
  • Highest score chased 287/8 (49.4 Ov) by SL vs PAK
  • Lowest score defended 228/9 (50 Ov) by RSA vs PAK

BangladeshVs Sri Lanka 1st ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Bangladeshvs Sri Lanka 1st ODI Dream11 Prediction 15th September 2018

BangladeshVs Sri Lanka 1st ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

BangladeshVs Sri Lanka 1st ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Bangladeshvs Sri Lanka 1st ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports Network , DD Sports And Hotstar
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply