OnlinePrediction

Balkh Legends vs Nangarhar Leopards 17th T20 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 17th October 2018

BAL vs NAN 17th T20 Dream11 Team, Toss, Today Winner Prediction 17th October Match

Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards 17th T20 Dream11 team and Cricket Match Winner Prediction For Today Match 17th October 2018 At Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah.

Get Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards 17th T20 Afghanistan Premier League Dream11 Team and Winner Prediction For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards Team For The Match Between BAL Vs NAN At Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Balkh Legends vs Nangarhar Leopards 17th T20 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 17th October 2018
Balkh Legends vs Nangarhar Leopards 17th T20 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 17th October 2018

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards Match That Is To Be Played On 17th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide BAL Vs NAN T20 Match Latest News, 17th T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

BAL Vs NAN 17th T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Dream11 Team, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Balkh Legends: 1.50
  • Nangarhar Leopards: 2.62

Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards 17th T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Balkh Legends Squads:

Chris Gayle, Ravi Bopara, Ryan ten Doeschate, Malcolm Waller, Ben Laughlin, Mohammad Nabi (c), Mirwais Ashraf, Aftab Alam, Abdullah Mazari, Gulbadin Naib, Colin Munro, Dilshan Munaweera, Usman Ghani, Ikram Ali Khil (wk), Qais Ahmad, Tariq Stanikzai, Darwish Rasooli, Farhan Zakhil, Samiullah, Asadullah Matani

 Playing XI (Predict):

Wicket-keeper – Ikram Ali Khil

Batsmen – Chris Gayle, Darwish Rasooli, Dilshan Munaweera (Doubt: Malcolm Waller, Colin Munro)

All-rounders – Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib

Bowlers – Ben Laughlin, Qais Ahmad, Mirwais Ashraf (Doubt: Abdullah Mazari)

Nangarhar Leopards Squads:

Andre Fletcher (wk), Shafiqullah Shafiq (wk), Mitchell McClenaghan, Andre Russell, Nathan Rimmington, Johnson Charles, Ben Cutting (c), Hashmatullah Shahidi, Rahmat Shah, Anton Devcich, Najeeb Tarakai, Zahir Khan, Imran Janat , Khaiber Omar, Sandeep Lamichhane, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Ibrahim Zadran, Fazal Haque, Nasratullah

 Playing XI (Predict):

Wicket-keeper – Shafiqullah Shafiq

Batsmen – Anton Devcich, Johnson Charles, Hashmatullah Shahidi (Doubt: Najeeb Tarakai)

All-rounders – Ben Cutting, Rahmat Shah

Bowlers – Zahir Khan, Sandeep Lamichhane, Mujeeb Ur Rahman (Doubt: Naveen-ul-Haq)

Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards 17th T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Balkh Legends  Will Win This Match

Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards 17th T20 Toss Prediction:

Balkh Legends Will Win The Toss

Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards 17th T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 53% Winning Chance Of Balkh Legends And 47% Winning Chance Of Nangarhar Leopards

Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards Head To Head:

If you see past match record In Last 1 Matches Between Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards In Which Win By Balkh Legends.

Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards Last Match Performances:

  • Balkh Legends: W W W L W
  • Nangarhar Leopards: L L W L L

[poll id=”520″]

Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards 17th T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards 17th T20.

Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards 17th T20 Venue Details

  • Match:BL vs NL, 17th Match, Afghanistan Premier League 2018
  • Date:Wednesday, October 17, 2018
  • Time:05:30 PM IST
  • Venue:Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah

Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 13
  • Matches won batting first 9
  • Matches won bowling first 4
  • Average 1st Inns scores 149
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 131
  • Highest total recorded 215/6 (20 Ov) by AFG vs ZIM
  • Lowest total recorded 90/10 (19.1 Ov) by AFG vs NED
  • Highest score chased 140/3 (17.3 Ov) by AFG vs SCO
  • Lowest score defended 154/8 (20 Ov) by Eng vs PAK

Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards 17th T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Balkh Legends vs Nangarhar Leopards 17th T20 Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 17th October 2018
Balkh Legends vs Nangarhar Leopards 17th T20 Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 17th October 2018

Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards 17th T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards 17th T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

Free live streaming of Balkh Legends vs Nangarhar Leopards Today Match, You can watch live streaming of Balkh Legends vs Nangarhar Leopards 17th T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: D SPORTS, D SPORTS HD
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.
Note: KBALly make sure, before starting of every match visit the same page to avoid missing dream11 team details. You can also bookmark our website and visit daily for every match dream11 team, winner details with 100% winning chances.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +