OnlinePrediction

Balkh Legends vs Nangarhar Leopards 9th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 11th October 2018

BAL vs NAN 9th T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards 9th T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 11th October 2018 At Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah.

Get Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards 9th T20 Afghanistan Premier League Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards Team For The Match Between BAL Vs NAN At Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Balkh Legends vs Nangarhar Leopards 9th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 11th October 2018
Balkh Legends vs Nangarhar Leopards 9th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 11th October 2018

All The BAL Vs NAN Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today BAL Vs NAN T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards Match That Is To Be Played On 11th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide BAL Vs NAN T20 Match Latest News, 9th T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards 9th T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Balkh Legends Squads:

Chris Gayle, Ravi Bopara, Ryan ten Doeschate, Malcolm Waller, Ben Laughlin, Mohammad Nabi (c), Mirwais Ashraf, Aftab Alam, Gulbadin Naib, Colin Munro, Dilshan Munaweera, Usman Ghani, Ikram Ali Khil (wk), Qais Ahmad, Tariq Stanikzai, Darwish Rasooli, Farhan Zakhil, Samiullah, Asadullah Matani

Balkh Legends Playing XI:

Wicket-keeper – Ikram Ali Khil

Batsmen – Chris Gayle, Colin Munro, Usman Ghani, Ryan ten Doeschate

All-rounder – Mohammad Nabi, Ravi Bopara, Gulbadin Naib

Bowlers – Ben Laughlin, Qais Ahmad, Aftab Alam

Nangarhar Leopards Squads:

Andre Fletcher (wk), Shafiqullah Shafiq (wk), Mitchell McClenaghan, Andre Russell, Johnson Charles, Ben Cutting (c), Hashmatullah Shahidi, Rahmat Shah, Anton Devcich, Najeeb Tarakai, Zahir Khan, Imran Janat , Khaiber Omar, Sandeep Lamichhane, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Ibrahim Zadran, Fazal Haque, Nasratullah

Nangarhar Leopards Playing XI:-

Wicket-keeper – Shafiqullah Shafiq

Batsmen– Najeeb Tarakai, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Rahmat Shah

All-rounder– Ben Cutting, Andre Russell, Anton Devcich

Bowlers – Mitchell McClenaghan, Zahir Khan, Naveen Ul Haq, Mujeeb Ur Rahman

Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards 9th T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Nangarhar Leopards Will Win This Match

Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards 9th T20 Toss Prediction:

Nangarhar Leopards Will Win The Toss

Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards 9th T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 47% Winning Chance Of Balkh Legends And 53% Winning Chance Of Nangarhar Leopards

Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards Head To Head:

No Match Found.

Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards Last Match Performances:

  • Balkh Legends: W W
  • Nangarhar Leopards: L L W

[poll id=”494″]

Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards 9th T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards 9th T20.

Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards 9th T20 Venue Details

Match:BL vs NL, 9th Match, Afghanistan Premier League 2018
Date:Thursday, October 11, 2018
Time:09:30 PM IST
Venue:Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah

Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 13
Matches won batting first 9
Matches won bowling first 4
Average 1st Inns scores 149
Average 2nd Inns scores 131
Highest total recorded 215/6 (20 Ov) by AFG vs ZIM
Lowest total recorded 90/10 (19.1 Ov) by AFG vs NED
Highest score chased 140/3 (17.3 Ov) by AFG vs SCO
Lowest score defended 154/8 (20 Ov) by Eng vs PAK

Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards 9th T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Balkh Legends vs Nangarhar Leopards 9th T20 Dream11 Prediction 11th October 2018
Balkh Legends vs Nangarhar Leopards 9th T20 Dream11 Prediction 11th October 2018

Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards 9th T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Balkh Legends Vs Nangarhar Leopards 9th T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Balkh Legends vs Nangarhar Leopards 9th T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: D SPORTS, D SPORTS HD
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +