OnlinePrediction

Balkh Legends vs Kandahar Kings 5th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 07th October 2018

BAL vs KDH 5th T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Balkh Legends Vs Kandahar Kings 5th T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 07th October 2018 At Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah.

Get Balkh Legends Vs Kandahar Kings 5th T20 Afghanistan Premier League Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Balkh Legends Vs Kandahar Kings Team For The Match Between BAL Vs KDH At Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Balkh Legends Vs Kandahar Kings Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Balkh Legends vs Kandahar Kings 5th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 07th October 2018
Balkh Legends vs Kandahar Kings 5th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 07th October 2018

All The BAL Vs KDH Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Balkh Legends Vs Kandahar Kings T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today BAL Vs KDH T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Balkh Legends Vs Kandahar Kings Match That Is To Be Played On 07th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide BAL Vs KDH T20 Match Latest News, 5th T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

Balkh Legends Vs Kandahar Kings 5th T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Balkh Legends Squads:

Chris Gayle, Ravi Bopara, Ryan ten Doeschate, Malcolm Waller, Ben Laughlin, Mohammad Nabi (c), Mirwais Ashraf, Aftab Alam, Gulbadin Naib, Colin Munro, Dilshan Munaweera, Usman Ghani, Ikram Ali Khil (wk), Qais Ahmad, Tariq Stanikzai, Darwish Rasooli, Farhan Zakhil, Samiullah, Asadullah Matani

Balkh Legends Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Zazai

Batsmen –  Colin Munro, Ryan Ten Doeschate, Usman Ghani, (Doubts: Chris Gayle)

All rounders – Mohammad Nabi, Ravi Bopara, Gulbadin Naib

Bowlers:- Qais Ahmed, Ben Laughlin, Aftab Alam, Tariq Stankazai

Kandahar Kings Squads:

Brendon McCullum, Ashish Bagai (wk), Kevin O Brien, Paul Stirling, Asghar Afghan (c), Karim Sadiq, Tymal Mills, Amir Hamza, Najibullah Zadran, Taskin Ahmed, Sayed Shirzad, Mohammad Naveed, Nasir Jamal, Waheedullah Shafaq, Karim Janat, Waqarullah Ishaq, Waqar Salamkheil

Kandahar Knights Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Karim Sadiq

Batsmen – Brendon McCullum, Paul Stirling, Najibullah Zadran, Asghar Afghan

All-rounders – Kevin O Brien, Amir Hamza, Karim Janat  

Bowlers – Tymal Mills, Waqar Salamkheil, Sayed Shirzad

Balkh Legends Vs Kandahar Kings 5th T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Kandahar Kings Will Win This Match

Balkh Legends Vs Kandahar Kings 5th T20 Toss Prediction:

Kandahar Kings Will Win The Toss

Balkh Legends Vs Kandahar Kings 5th T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 43% Winning Chance Of Balkh Legends And 57% Winning Chance Of Kandahar Kings

Balkh Legends Vs Kandahar Kings Head To Head:

No Match Found

Balkh Legends Vs Kandahar Kings Last Match Performances:

  • Balkh Legends: N/A
  • Kandahar Kings: N/A

[poll id=”482″]

Balkh Legends Vs Kandahar Kings 5th T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for Balkh Legends Vs Kandahar Kings 5th T20.

Balkh Legends Vs Kandahar Kings 5th T20 Venue Details

  • Match:BL vs KDK, 5th Match, Afghanistan Premier League 2018
  • Date:Sunday, October 07, 2018
  • Time:09:30 PM IST
  • Venue:Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah

Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 13
  • Matches won batting first 9
  • Matches won bowling first 4
  • Average 1st Inns scores 149
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 131
  • Highest total recorded 215/6 (20 Ov) by AFG vs ZIM
  • Lowest total recorded 90/10 (19.1 Ov) by AFG vs NED
  • Highest score chased 140/3 (17.3 Ov) by AFG vs SCO
  • Lowest score defended 154/8 (20 Ov) by Eng vs PAK

Balkh Legends Vs Kandahar Kings 5th T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Balkh Legends vs Kandahar Kings 5th T20 Dream11 Prediction 07th October 2018
Balkh Legends vs Kandahar Kings 5th T20 Dream11 Prediction 07th October 2018

Balkh Legends Vs Kandahar Kings 5th T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Balkh Legends Vs Kandahar Kings 5th T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Balkh Legends vs Kandahar Kings 5th T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: D SPORTS, D SPORTS HD
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +