OnlinePrediction

Balkh Legends vs Kabul Zwanan Final T20 Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 21th October 2018

BAL vs KAB Final T20 Dream11 Team, Toss, Today Winner Prediction 21th October Match

Balkh Legends Vs Kabul Zwanan Final T20 Dream11 team and Cricket Match Winner Prediction For Today Match 21th October 2018 At Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah.

Get Balkh Legends Vs Kabul Zwanan Final T20 Afghanistan Premier League Dream11 Team and Winner Prediction For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Balkh Legends Vs Kabul Zwanan Team For The Match Between BAL vs KAB At Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Balkh Legends Vs Kabul Zwanan Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Balkh Legends vs Kabul Zwanan Final T20 Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 21th October 2018
Balkh Legends vs Kabul Zwanan Final T20 Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 21th October 2018

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Balkh Legends Vs Kabul Zwanan Match That Is To Be Played On 21th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide BAL vs KAB T20 Match Latest News, Final T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

BAL vs KAB Final T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Dream11 Team, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Balkh Legends: 1.66
  • Kabul Zwanan: 2.20

Balkh Legends Vs Kabul Zwanan Final T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Balkh Legends Squads:

Mohammad Nabi (c), Ikram Ali Khil (wk), Chris Gayle, Darwish Rasooli, Colin Munro, Ryan ten Doeschate, Ravi Bopara, Gulbadin Naib, Mirwais Ashraf, Qais Ahmad, Aftab Alam, Samiullah, Ben Laughlin, Usman Ghani, Farhan Zakhil, Tariq Stanikzai, Asadullah Matani, Abdullah Mazari, Malcolm Waller, Dilshan Munaweera

Playing XI (Predict):

Mohammad Nabi (c),Ikram Ali Khil (wk),Chris Gayle, Colin Munro,Ryan ten Doeschate,Samiullah,Tariq Stanikzai, Asadullah Matani,Usman Ghani, Aftab Alam, Qais Ahmad

Kabul Zwanan Squads:

Luke Ronchi (wk), Rashid Khan (c), Hazratullah Zazai, Colin Ingram, Javed Ahmadi, Laurie Evans, Shahidullah Kamal, Wayne Parnell, Muslim Musa, Fareed Ahmad, Fitratullah Khawari, Ali Khan, Afsar Zazai, Zamir Khan, Nijat Masood, Nasir Totakhil, Zahir Shehzad, Usman Adil, Shawkat Zaman, Younas Ahmadzai

Playing XI (predict):

Luke Ronchi (wk), Hazratullah Zazai, Colin Ingram, Javed Ahmadi,Shawkat Zaman,Wayne Parnell,Laurie Evans,Rashid Khan (c),Muslim Musa, Usman Adil,Nasir Totakhil,

Balkh Legends Vs Kabul Zwanan Final T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Kabul Zwanan Will Win This Match

Balkh Legends Vs Kabul Zwanan Final T20 Toss Prediction:

Kabul Zwanan Will Win The Toss

Balkh Legends Vs Kabul Zwanan Final T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 49% Winning Chance Of Balkh Legends And 51% Winning Chance Of Kabul Zwanan

Balkh Legends Vs Kabul Zwanan Head To Head:

If you see past match record In Last 2 Matches Between Balkh Legends Vs Kabul Zwanan In Which All Match Win By Balkh Legends.

Balkh Legends Vs Kabul Zwanan Last Match Performances:

  • Balkh Legends: W W L W W
  • Kabul Zwanan: W L W L L

[poll id=”538"]

Balkh Legends Vs Kabul Zwanan Final T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for Balkh Legends Vs Kabul Zwanan Final T20.

Balkh Legends Vs Kabul Zwanan Final T20 Venue Details

  • Match:BL vs TBC, Final, Afghanistan Premier League 2018
  • Date:Sunday, October 21, 2018
  • Time:09:30 PM IST
  • Venue:Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah

Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 13
  • Matches won batting first 9
  • Matches won bowling first 4
  • Average 1st Inns scores 149
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 131
  • Highest total recorded 215/6 (20 Ov) by AFG vs ZIM
  • Lowest total recorded 90/10 (19.1 Ov) by AFG vs NED
  • Highest score chased 140/3 (17.3 Ov) by AFG vs SCO
  • Lowest score defended 154/8 (20 Ov) by Eng vs PAK

Balkh Legends Vs Kabul Zwanan Final T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Balkh Legends vs Kabul Zwanan Final T20 Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 21th October 2018
Balkh Legends vs Kabul Zwanan Final T20 Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 21th October 2018

Balkh Legends Vs Kabul Zwanan Final T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Balkh Legends Vs Kabul Zwanan Final T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

Free live streaming of Balkh Legends vs Kabul Zwanan Today Match, You can watch live streaming of Balkh Legends vs Kabul Zwanan Final T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: D SPORTS, D SPORTS HD
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.
Note: Kindly make sure, before starting of every match visit the same page to avoid missing dream11 team details. You can also bookmark our website and visit daily for every match dream11 team, winner details with 100% winning chances.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +