OnlinePrediction

Australia Women vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 29th October 2018

AUSW vs PAKW 3rd T20 Dream11 Team, Toss, Today Winner Prediction 29th October Match

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20 Dream11 team and Cricket Match Winner Prediction For Today Match 29th October 2018 At Kinrara Academy Oval, Kuala Lumpur.

Get Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20 Dream11 Team and Winner Prediction For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women Team For The Match Between AUSWvs PAKWAtKinrara Academy Oval, Kuala Lumpur. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Australia Women vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 29th October 2018
Australia Women vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 29th October 2018

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women Match That Is To Be Played On 29th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide AUSWvs PAKWT20 Match Latest News, 3rd T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

AUSWvs PAKW3rd T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Dream11 Team, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Australia Women:1.03
  • Pakistan Women:15.00

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Australia Women Squads:

Alyssa Healy (wk), Meg Lanning (c), Beth Mooney, Ashleigh Gardner, Elyse Villani, Ellyse Perry, Rachael Haynes, Sophie Molineux, Delissa Kimmince, Georgia Wareham, Megan Schutt, Nicole Bolton, Nicola Carey, Tayla Vlaeminck

Playing IX (Predict):

Wicket-keeper: Alyssa Healy

Batswomen: Beth Mooney, Meg Lanning, Rachael Haynes, Elyse Villani

All-rounder: Ellyse Perry, Ashleigh Gardner, Delissa Kimmince

Bowlers: Sophie Molineux, Georgia Wareham, Megan Schutt

Pakistan Women Squads:

Javeria Khan (c), Sidra Nawaz (wk), Nahida Khan, Omaima Sohail, Bismah Maroof, Nida Dar, Aliya Riaz, Sana Mir, Natalia Pervaiz, Diana Baig, Anam Amin, Ayesha Zafar, Muneeba Ali, Sidra Ameen, Nashra Sandhu, Aiman Anwer

Playing XI (Predict):

Wicket-keeper: Sidra Nawaz

Batswomen: Javeria Khan, Bismah Maroof, Omaima Sohail, Nahida Khan

All-rounder: Aliya Riaz, Sana Mir

Bowlers: Diana Baig, Anam Amin, Natalia Pervaiz, Nida Dar

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Australia Women Will Win This Match

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20 Toss Prediction:

Pakistan Women Will Win The Toss

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 70% Winning Chance Of Australia Women And 30% Winning Chance Of Pakistan Women

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women Head To Head:

If you see past match record In Last 5 Matches Between Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women In Which All Match Win By Australia Women.

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women Last Match Performances:

  • Australia Women: W W W W W
  • Pakistan Women: L L W W W

[poll id=”566"]

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20.

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20 Venue Details

  • Match:PAKW vs AUSW, 3rd T20I, Pakistan Women vs Australia Women in Malaysia, 2018
  • Date:Monday, October 29, 2018
  • Time:07:30 AM IST
  • Venue:Kinrara Academy Oval, Kuala Lumpur

 Kinrara Academy Oval, Kuala Lumpur Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 7
  • Matches won batting first 2
  • Matches won bowling first 5
  • Average 1st Inns scores 121
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 110
  • Highest total recorded 195/3 (20 Ov) by AUSW vs PAKW
  • Lowest total recorded 101/10 (19.5 Ov) by PAKW vs AUSW
  • Highest score chased 142/3 (19.4 Ov) by BANW vs INDW
  • Lowest score defended 136/4 (20 Ov) by PAKW vs SLW

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Australia Women vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20 Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 29th October 2018
Australia Women vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20 Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 29th October 2018

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

Free live streaming of Australia Women vs Pakistan Women Today Match, You can watch live streaming of Australia Women vs Pakistan Women 3rd T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Youtube
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.
Note: Kindly make sure, before starting of every match visit the same page to avoid missing dream11 team details. You can also bookmark our website and visit daily for every match dream11 team, winner details with 100% winning chances.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +