Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 1st ODI Dream11 team and Cricket Match Winner Prediction For Today Match 18th October 2018 At Kinrara Academy Oval,Kuala Lumpur.

Get Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 1st ODI ICC Championship Match Dream11 Team and Winner Prediction For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction OfAustralia Women Vs Pakistan Women Team For The Match Between AUSW vs PAKW At Kinrara Academy Oval,Kuala Lumpur. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide FreeAustralia Women Vs Pakistan Women Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Australia Women vs Pakistan Women 1st ODI Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 18th October 2018
Australia Women vs Pakistan Women 1st ODI Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 18th October 2018

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion ForAustralia Women Vs Pakistan Women Match That Is To Be Played On 18th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide AUSW vs PAKW ODI Match Latest News, 1st ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

i7ZRpLWxaho

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 1st ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Australia Women Squads:

Rachael Haynes, Megan Schutt, Elyse Villani, Alyssa Healy (wk), Meg Lanning (c), Ellyse Perry, Nicole Bolton, Delissa Kimmince, Beth Mooney, Nicola Carey, Ashleigh Gardner, Sophie Molineux, Georgia Wareham, Tayla Vlaeminck

Australia Women Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Alyssa Healy

Batswomen – Meg Lanning, Beth Mooney, Elyse Villani, Nicole Bolton, Rachael Haynes

All-rounders –  Megan Schutt, Ellyse Perry

Bowlers – Sophie Molineux, Ashleigh Gardner, Delissa Kimmince

Pakistan Women Squads:

Sana Mir, Javeria Khan (c), Diana Baig, Nahida Khan, Nida Dar, Sidra Ameen, Anam Amin, Sidra Nawaz (wk), Aliya Riaz, Muneeba Ali, Aiman Anwer, Ayesha Zafar, Nashra Sandhu, Natalia Pervaiz, Omaima Sohail

Pakistan Women Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper –  Sidra Nawaz

Batswomen –  Javeria Khan, Muneeba Ali, Ayesha Zafar, Nahida Khan

All-rounders – Sana Mir, Nida Dar

Bowlers – Anam Amin, Nashra Sandhu, Aiman Anwer

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 1st ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

Australia Women Will Win This Match

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 1st ODI Toss Prediction:

Pakistan Women Will Win The Toss

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 1st ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 60% Winning Chance Of Australia Women And 40% Winning Chance Of Pakistan Women

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women Head To Head:

If you see past match record In Last 5 Matches Between Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women In Which All Match Win By Australia.

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women Last Match Performances:

  • Australia Women: W W W L W
  • Pakistan Women: L W W W W

[poll id=”524″]

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 1st ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news forAustralia Women Vs Pakistan Women 1st ODI.

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 1st ODI Venue Details

  • Match:PAKW vs AUSW, 1st ODI (ICC Championship match), Pakistan Women vs Australia Women in Malaysia, 2018
  • Date:Thursday, October 18, 2018
  • Time:07:30 AM IST
  • Venue:Kinrara Academy Oval, Kuala Lumpur

Kinrara Academy Oval,Kuala Lumpur Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 10
  • Matches won batting first 6
  • Matches won bowling first 3
  • Average 1st Inns scores 243
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 167
  • Highest total recorded 309/5 (50 Ov) by IND vs WI
  • Lowest total recorded 113/10 (34.2 Ov) by WI vs AUS
  • Highest score chased 273/7 (47.2 Ov) by WI vs AUS
  • Lowest score defended 162/10 (39.3 Ov) by IND vs WI

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 1st ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Australia Women vs Pakistan Women 1st ODI Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 18th October 2018
Australia Women vs Pakistan Women 1st ODI Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 18th October 2018

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 1st ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Australia Women Vs Pakistan Women 1st ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

Free live streaming ofAustralia Women vs Pakistan Women Today Match, You can watch live streaming ofAustralia Women vs Pakistan Women 1st ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: You Tube
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.
Note: Kindly make sure, before starting of every match visit the same page to avoid missing dream11 team details. You can also bookmark our website and visit daily for every match dream11 team, winner details with 100% winning chances.

Leave a Reply