Australia Women Vs New Zealand Women 1st T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 29th September 2018 At North Sydney Oval,Sydney.

Get Australia Women Vs New Zealand Women 1st T20 Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Australia Women Vs New Zealand Women Team For The Match Between AUSW Vs NZW At North Sydney Oval,Sydney. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Australia Women Vs New Zealand Women Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Australia Women vs New Zealand Women 1st T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 29th September 2018
Australia Women vs New Zealand Women 1st T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 29th September 2018

All The AUSW Vs NZW Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Australia Women Vs New Zealand Women T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today AUSW Vs NZW T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Australia Women Vs New Zealand Women Match That Is To Be Played On 29th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide AUSW Vs NZW T20 Match Latest News, 1st T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

AUSW Vs NZW 1st T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Australia Women: 1.50
  • New Zealand Women:2.62

Australia Women Vs New Zealand Women 1st T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Australia Women Squads:

Rachael Haynes, Megan Schutt, Elyse Villani, Alyssa Healy (wk), Meg Lanning (c), Ellyse Perry, Delissa Kimmince, Beth Mooney, Nicola Carey, Ashleigh Gardner, Sophie Molineux, Georgia Wareham, Tayla Vlaeminck

New Zealand Women Squads:

Suzie Bates, Sophie Devine, Lea Tahuhu, Amy Satterthwaite (c), Maddy Green, Holly Huddleston, Hayley Jensen, Katey Martin (wk), Leigh Kasperek, Hannah Rowe, Anna Peterson, Amelia Kerr, KE Ebrahim, Jess Watkin, Bernadine Bezuidenhout

Australia Women Vs New Zealand Women 1st T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

New Zealand Women Will Win This Match

Australia Women Vs New Zealand Women 1st T20 Toss Prediction:

New Zealand Women Will Win The Toss

Australia Women Vs New Zealand Women 1st T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 37% Winning Chance Of Australia Women And 63% Winning Chance Of New Zealand Women

Australia Women Vs New Zealand Women Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Australia Women Vs New Zealand Women In Which 1 Match Win By Australia Women And 4 Matches Win By New Zealand Women.

Australia Women Vs New Zealand Women Last Match Performances:

  • Australia Women: W W W L W
  • New Zealand Women: L L W L W

[poll id=”431″]

Australia Women Vs New Zealand Women 1st T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for Australia Women Vs New Zealand Women 1st T20.

Australia Women Vs New Zealand Women 1st T20 Venue Details

Match:AUSW vs NZW, 1st T20I, New Zealand Women tour of Australia, 2018
Date:Saturday, September 29, 2018
Time:02:40 PM IST
Venue:North Sydney Oval, Sydney

North Sydney Oval,Sydney Ground Stats and Report:

No Match Found

Australia Women Vs New Zealand Women 1st T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Australia Women vs New Zealand Women 1st T20 Dream11 Prediction 29th September 2018

Australia Women Vs New Zealand Women 1st T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Australia Women Vs New Zealand Women 1st T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Australia Women vs New Zealand Women 1st T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sky Sports
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply