OnlinePrediction

Australia vs Pakistan 3rd T20 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 28th October 2018

AUS vs PAK 3rd T20 Dream11 Team, Toss, Today Winner Prediction 28th October Match

Australia Vs Pakistan 3rd T20 Dream11 team and Cricket Match Winner Prediction For Today Match 28th October 2018 At Dubai International Cricket Stadium , Dubai.

Get Australia Vs Pakistan 3rd T20  Dream11 Team and Winner Prediction For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Australia Vs Pakistan Team For The Match Between AUS Vs Pak At Dubai International Cricket Stadium , Dubai. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Australia Vs Pakistan Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Australia vs Pakistan 3rd T20 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 28th October 2018
Australia vs Pakistan 3rd T20 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 28th October 2018

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Australia Vs Pakistan Match That Is To Be Played On 28th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide AUS Vs Pak T20 Match Latest News, 3rd T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

ePtYYIFEvUY

AUS Vs Pak 3rd T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Dream11 Team, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Australia:2.10
  • Pakistan:1.72

Australia Vs Pakistan 3rd T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Australia Squads:

Aaron Finch(c), Mitchell Marsh, Alex Carey, Ashton Agar, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Chris Lynn, Nathan Lyon, Glenn Maxwell, D Arcy Short, Billy Stanlake, Mitchell Starc, Andrew Tye, Adam Zampa, Ben McDermott, Peter Siddle

Playing XI (predict):

Aaron Finch (c), D Arcy Short, Chris Lynn, Glenn Maxwell, Ben McDermott, Mitchell Marsh, Alex Carey (wk), Nathan Coulter-Nile, Andrew Tye, Billy Stanlake, Adam Zampa

Pakistan Squads:

Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Hafeez, Sahibzada Farhan, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Sarfraz Ahmed(c), Hussain Talat, Shadab Khan, Shaheen Afridi, Usman Khan, Hasan Ali, Imad Wasim, Waqas Maqsood, Faheem Ashraf, Asif Ali

Playing XI (predict):

Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Sarfraz Ahmed (c & wk), Shadab Khan, Imad Wasim, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Afridi

Australia Vs Pakistan 3rd T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Pakistan Will Win This Match

Australia Vs Pakistan 3rd T20 Toss Prediction:

Pakistan Will Win The Toss

Australia Vs Pakistan 3rd T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 40% Winning Chance Of Australia And 60% Winning Chance Of Pakistan

Australia Vs Pakistan Head To Head:

If you see past match record In Last 5 Matches Between Australia Vs Pakistan In Which 1 Match Win By Australia And 4 Matches Win By Pakistan.

Australia Vs Pakistan Last Match Performances:

  • Australia: W W L L W
  • Pakistan: L L W L W

[poll id=”561″]

Australia Vs Pakistan 3rd T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for Australia Vs Pakistan 3rd T20.

Australia Vs Pakistan 3rd T20 Venue Details

  • Match:PAK vs AUS, 3rd T20I, Australia v Pakistan in UAE, 2018
  • Date:Sunday, October 28, 2018
  • Time:09:30 PM IST
  • Venue:Dubai International Cricket Stadium , Dubai

Dubai International Cricket Stadium , Dubai Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 44
  • Matches won batting first 21
  • Matches won bowling first 22
  • Average 1st Inns scores 141
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 125
  • Highest total recorded 211/3 (20 Ov) by SL vs PAK
  • Lowest total recorded 71/10 (19 Ov) by Ken vs IRE
  • Highest score chased 183/5 (19.4 Ov) by AFG vs UAE
  • Lowest score defended 144/6 (20 Ov) by PAK vs Eng

Australia Vs Pakistan 3rd T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Australia vs Pakistan 3rd T20 Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 28th October 2018
Australia vs Pakistan 3rd T20 Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 28th October 2018

Australia Vs Pakistan 3rd T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Australia Vs Pakistan 3rd T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

Free live streaming of Australia vs Pakistan Today Match, You can watch live streaming of Australia vs Pakistan 3rd T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sony Six, Sony Six HD
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Espn Cricket Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.
Note: Kindly make sure, before starting of every match visit the same page to avoid missing dream11 team details. You can also bookmark our website and visit daily for every match dream11 team, winner details with 100% winning chances.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +