Australia Vs Pakistan 1st TEST Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 07th October 2018 At Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai.

Get Australia Vs Pakistan 1st TEST Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Australia Vs Pakistan Team For The Match Between AUS Vs Pak At Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Australia Vs Pakistan Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For TEST Match Played.

Australia vs Pakistan 1st TEST Prediction and Free Betting Tips 07th October 2018
Australia vs Pakistan 1st TEST Prediction and Free Betting Tips 07th October 2018

All The AUS Vs Pak Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Australia Vs Pakistan TEST Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today AUS Vs Pak TEST Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Australia Vs Pakistan Match That Is To Be Played On 07th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide AUS Vs Pak TEST Match Latest News, 1st TEST Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

AUS Vs Pak 1st TEST Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Australia:2.87
  • Draw: 1.95
  • Pakistan: 5.25

Australia Vs Pakistan 1st TEST Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Australia Squads:

Tim Paine(c), Ashton Agar, Brendan Doggett, Aaron Finch, Travis Head, Jon Holland, Usman Khawaja, Marnus Labuschagne, Nathan Lyon, Mitchell Marsh, Shaun Marsh, Michael Neser, Matt Renshaw, Peter Siddle, Mitchell Starc

Australia Playing XI(Predict):

Aaron Finch, Usman Khawaja, Shaun Marsh, Mitchell Marsh, Travis Head, Marnus Labuschagne, Tim Paine, Mitchell Starc, Michael Neser, Nathan Lyon, Jon Holland

Pakistan Squads:

Sarfraz Ahmed(c), Azhar Ali, Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam, Asad Shafiq, Haris Sohail, Usman Salahuddin, Yasir Shah, Shadab Khan, Bilal Asif, Mohammad Abbas , Hasan Ali, Wahab Riaz, Faheem Ashraf, Mir Hamza, Mohammad Rizwan, Mohammad Hafeez

Pakistan Playing XI(Predict):

Azhar Ali, Imam-ul-Haq, Mohammad Hafeez, Asad Shafiq, Babar Azam, Haris Sohail, Sarfraz Ahmed(w/c), Wahab Riaz, Yasir Shah, Bilal Asif, Mohammad Abbas

Australia Vs Pakistan 1st TEST Cricket Winner Prediction:

Pakistan Will Win This Match

Australia Vs Pakistan 1st TEST Toss Prediction:

Pakistan Will Win The Toss

Australia Vs Pakistan 1st TEST Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 49% Winning Chance Of Australia And 51% Winning Chance Of Pakistan

Australia Vs Pakistan Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Australia Vs Pakistan In Which 3 Match Win By Australia And 2 Matches Win By Pakistan.

Australia Vs Pakistan Last Match Performances:

  • Australia:L L L W W
  • Pakistan: L W W L L

[poll id=”478″]

Australia Vs Pakistan 1st TEST Team News

Currently, There is no news for Australia Vs Pakistan 1st TEST.

Australia Vs Pakistan 1st TEST Venue Details

  • Match:PAK vs AUS, 1st Test, Australia v Pakistan in UAE, 2018
  • Date:Sunday, October 07, 2018 – Thursday, October 11, 2018
  • Time:11:30 AM  IST
  • Venue:Dubai International Cricket Stadium , Dubai

Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 11
  • Matches won batting first 5
  • Matches won bowling first 4
  • Average 1st Inns scores 315
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 326
  • Average 3rd Inns scores 263
  • Average 4th Inns scores 210
  • Highest total recorded 579/3 (155.3 Ov) by PAK vs WI
  • Lowest total recorded 96/10 (26 Ov) by SL vs PAK

Australia Vs Pakistan 1st TEST Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Australia vs Pakistan 1st TEST Dream11 Prediction 07th October 2018
Australia vs Pakistan 1st TEST Dream11 Prediction 07th October 2018

Australia Vs Pakistan 1st TEST Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Australia Vs Pakistan 1st TEST Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Australia vs Pakistan 1st TEST on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sony Six, Sony Six HD, Jio TV
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply