Atletico de Kolkata Vs North East United FC Football Match Prediction and Free Football Betting Tips For Today Match 4th October 2018 At Yuba Bharati Krirangan Stadium, Kolkata.

Get Atletico de Kolkata Vs North East United FC ISL Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Football Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Atletico de Kolkata Vs North East United FC Team For The Match Between ATK Vs NEUFC At Yuba Bharati Krirangan Stadium, Kolkata. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Atletico de Kolkata Vs North East United FC Dream 11 Fantasy Football Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For Match Played.

Atletico de Kolkata vs North East United FC Prediction and Free Betting Tips 4th October 2018
Atletico de Kolkata vs North East United FC Prediction and Free Betting Tips 4th October 2018

All The ATK Vs NEUFC Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Atletico de Kolkata Vs North East United FC Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today ATK Vs NEUFC Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Atletico de Kolkata Vs North East United FC Match That Is To Be Played On 4th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide ATK Vs NEUFC Match Latest News, Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

ATK Vs NEUFC Football Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Atletico de Kolkata: 2.04
  • Draw: 3.25
  • North East United FC: 3.30

Atletico de Kolkata Vs North East United FC Football Playing 11/Squad:

Atletico de Kolkata:

Arindam Bhattacharya (GK), Aiborlang Khongjee, John Johnson, Gerson Viera, Sena Ralte, Pronay Halder, Cavin Lobo, Balwant Singh, Manuel Lanzarote, Everton Santos, Kalu Uche

North East United FC:

Rehenesh TP (GK), Reagan Singh, Mislav Komorski, Mato Grgic, Keegan Pereira, Rowlin Borges, Jose David Leudo, Redeem Tlang, Federico Gallego, Nikhil Kadam, Bartholomew Ogbeche

Atletico de Kolkata Vs North East United FC Football Winner Prediction:

Atletico de Kolkata Will Win This Match

Atletico de Kolkata Vs North East United FC Football Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 60% Winning Chance Of Atletico de Kolkata And 35% Winning Chance Of North East United FC And Draw Chance 5%

Atletico de Kolkata Vs North East United FC Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Atletico de Kolkata Vs North East United FC In Which 3 Match Win By Atletico de Kolkata And 1 Matches Win By North East United FC And 1 Match Draw

Atletico de Kolkata Vs North East United FC Last Match Performances:

  • Atletico de Kolkata: L L L W W
  • North East United FC: D L L L L

[poll id=”463″]

Yuba Bharati Krirangan Stadium, Kolkata Ground Stats and Report:

Capacity: 85000

Match Time: 7:30 PM, IST

Atletico de Kolkata Vs North East United FC Dream11 Football Prediction:

Atletico de Kolkata vs North East United FC Dream11 Prediction 4th October 2018
Atletico de Kolkata vs North East United FC Dream11 Prediction 4th October 2018

Atletico de Kolkata Vs North East United FC Halaplay Football Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Atletico de Kolkata Vs North East United FC Football Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Atletico de Kolkata vs North East United FC on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports Network And Hotstar, Jio TV
  • Live Streaming: Football Live Score, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our Football prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply