Afghanistan U19 Vs India U19 Group A ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 2nd October 2018 At Bangladesh Krira Shikkha Protisthan No 3 Ground, Savar.

Get Afghanistan U19 Vs India U19 Group A ODI ACC U19 Asia Cup Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Afghanistan U19 Vs India U19 Team For The Match Between AFGU19 vs INDU19 At Bangladesh Krira Shikkha Protisthan No 3 Ground, Savar. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Afghanistan U19 Vs India U19 Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Afghanistan U19 vs India U19 Group A ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 2nd October 2018
Afghanistan U19 vs India U19 Group A ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 2nd October 2018

All The AFGU19 vs INDU19 Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Afghanistan U19 Vs India U19 ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today AFGU19 vs INDU19 ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Afghanistan U19 Vs India U19 Match That Is To Be Played On 2nd October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide AFGU19 vs INDU19 ODI Match Latest News, Group A ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

Afghanistan U19 Vs India U19 Group A ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Afghanistan U19 Squads:

Rahmanullah (c & wk), Riaz Hussan, Ijaz Ahmad, Mohammad Ishaq, Azmatullah, Arif Khan, Baseer Khan, Qais Ahmad, Abdul Rahman, Samiullah, Mohammad Kabir, Rizwanullah Murad, Zakiullah, Sediqullah Atal, Naveed Ahmad, Farhan Zakhil, Abid Mohammadi

Afghanistan Youth U-19 Playing 11 (Predict):

Wicket-keeper: Rahmanullah Gurbaz

Batsmen: Reyaz Hassan, Ishaq Shirzad, Reyaz Hassan, Ijaz Mehran, Basir Khan

All-rounders: Azmatullah Omarzai, Abdul Rahman

Bowlers: Qais Ahmed, Nawid Mohammad, Arif Khan

India U19 Squads:

Pavan Shah (c), PrabhSimran Singh (wk), Yashasvi Jaiswal, Devdutt Padikkal, Yash Rathod, Ayush Badoni, Ajay Gangapuram, Mohit Jangra, Rajesh Mohanty, Harsh Tyagi, Siddharth Desai, Yatin Mangwani, Sameer Choudhary, Ajay Dev Goud, Sabir Khan, Nehal Wadhera, Anuj Rawat

India Youth U-19 Playing 11 (Predict):

Wicket-keeper: Prabhsimran Singh

Batsmen: Yashasvi Jaiswal, Devdutt Padikal, Pawan Shah, Anuj Rawat, Yash Rathod

All-rounders:  Sameer Choudhary, Ajay Dev Goud (Doubt: Ayush Badoni, Nehal Wadhera)

Bowlers: Siddharth Desai, Mohit Jangra, Rajesh Mohanty (Doubt: Harsh Tyagi)

Afghanistan U19 Vs India U19 Group A ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

India U19 Will Win This Match

Afghanistan U19 Vs India U19 Group A ODI Toss Prediction:

India U19 Will Win The Toss

Afghanistan U19 Vs India U19 Group A ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 45% Winning Chance Of Afghanistan U19 And 55% Winning Chance Of India U19

Afghanistan U19 Vs India U19 Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Afghanistan U19 Vs India U19 In Which 3 Match Win By Afghanistan U19 And 2 Matches Win By India U19.

[poll id=”453″]

Afghanistan U19 Vs India U19 Group A ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Afghanistan U19 Vs India U19 Group A ODI.

Afghanistan U19 Vs India U19 Group A ODI Venue Details

Match:AFGU19 vs INDU19, Group A, ACC U19 Asia Cup 2018
Date:Tuesday, October 02, 2018
Time:08:30 AM IST
Venue:Bangladesh Krira Shikkha Protisthan No 3 Ground, Savar

Bangladesh Krira Shikkha Protisthan No 3 Ground, Savar Ground Stats and Report:

No Match Found

Afghanistan U19 Vs India U19 Group A ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Afghanistan U19 vs India U19 Group A ODI Dream11 Prediction 2nd October 2018
Afghanistan U19 vs India U19 Group A ODI Dream11 Prediction 2nd October 2018

Afghanistan U19 Vs India U19 Group A ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Afghanistan U19 Vs India U19 Group A ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Afghanistan U19 vs India U19 Group A ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Espn Cricket Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply