Afghanistan Vs Pakistan Super Four, Match 2 ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 21th September 2018 At Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi.

Get Afghanistan Vs Pakistan Super Four, Match 2 ODI ASIA CUP Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Afghanistan Vs Pakistan Team For The Match Between AFG Vs Pak At Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Afghanistan Vs Pakistan Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Afghanistan vs Pakistan Super Four, Match 2 ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 21th September 2018
Afghanistan vs Pakistan Super Four, Match 2 ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 21th September 2018

All The AFG Vs Pak Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Afghanistan Vs Pakistan ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today AFG Vs Pak ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Afghanistan Vs Pakistan Match That Is To Be Played On 21th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide AFG Vs Pak ODI Match Latest News, Super Four, Match 2 ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

AFG Vs Pak Super Four, Match 2 ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Afghanistan: Coming Soon
  • Pakistan: 

Afghanistan Vs Pakistan Super Four, Match 2 ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Afghanistan Squads:

Asghar Afghan(c), Mohammad Shahzad, Ihsanullah Janat, Javed Ahmadi, Rahmat Shah, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib, Rashid Khan, Najibullah Zadran, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Aftab Alam, Samiullah Shenwari, Munir Ahmad, Sayed Shirzad, Sharafuddin Ashraf

Afghanistan Playing11(Probable):-

Wicket-keeper: Mohammad Shahzad

Batsmen: Rahmat Shah, Asghar Afghan(c), Najibullah Zadran, Ihsanullah Janat, Hashmatullah Shahidi

All-rounder: Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib

Bowlers: Rashid Khan, Mujeeb ur Rahman, Aftab Alam

Pakistan Squads:

Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam, Shan Masood, Sarfraz Ahmed(c), Shoaib Malik, Haris Sohail, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Faheem Ashraf, Hasan Ali, Junaid Khan, Usman Khan, Shaheen Afridi, Asif Ali, Mohammad Amir

Pakistan Playing11(Probable):-

Wicket-keeper: Sarfraz Ahmed(c)

Batsmen: Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman, Imam ul Haq, Asif Ali (Doubt: Shan Masood, Haris Sohail)

All-rounder: Shoaib Malik, Shadab Khan, Faheem Ashraf

Bowlers: Hasan Ali, Usman Ali (Anyone between Shaheen Afridi, Junaid Khan and Mohammad Amir)

Afghanistan Vs Pakistan Super Four, Match 2 ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

Pakistan Will Win This Match

Afghanistan Vs Pakistan Super Four, Match 2 ODI Toss Prediction:

Pakistan Will Win The Toss

Afghanistan Vs Pakistan Super Four, Match 2 ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 41% Winning Chance Of Afghanistan And 59% Winning Chance Of Pakistan

Afghanistan Vs Pakistan Head To Head:

In Last 1 Matches Between Afghanistan Vs Pakistan In Which  Win By Pakistan.

Afghanistan Vs Pakistan Last Match Performances:

  • Afghanistan: W L W W W
  • Pakistan: W W W W W

[poll id=”381″]

Afghanistan Vs Pakistan Super Four, Match 2 ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Afghanistan Vs Pakistan Super Four, Match 2 ODI.

Afghanistan Vs Pakistan Super Four, Match 2 ODI Venue Details

  • Match:PAK vs AFG, Super Four, Match 2, Asia Cup 2018
  • Date:Friday, September 21, 2018
  • Time:05:00 PM IST
  • Venue:Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi

Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 39
  • Matches won batting first 25
  • Matches won bowling first 14
  • Average 1st Inns scores 247
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 207
  • Highest total recorded 313/9 (50 Ov) by PAK vs SL
  • Lowest total recorded 63/10 (18.3 Ov) by AFG vs SCO
  • Highest score chased 295/6 (49.5 Ov) by PAK vs WI
  • Lowest score defended 180/3 (20 Ov) by UAE vs PNG

Afghanistan Vs Pakistan Super Four, Match 2 ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Afghanistan vs Pakistan Super Four, Match 2 ODI Dream11 Prediction 21th September 2018

Afghanistan Vs Pakistan Super Four, Match 2 ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Afghanistan Vs Pakistan Super Four, Match 2 ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Afghanistan vs Pakistan Super Four, Match 2 ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports Network And Hotstar
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply