Afghanistan Vs Bangladesh Super Four, Match 4th ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 23th September 2018 At Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi.

Get Afghanistan Vs Bangladesh Super Four, Match 4th ODI ASIA CUP Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Afghanistan Vs Bangladesh Team For The Match Between AFG Vs BAN At Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Afghanistan Vs Bangladesh Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Afghanistan vs Bangladesh Super Four, Match 4th ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 23th September 2018
Afghanistan vs Bangladesh Super Four, Match 4th ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 23th September 2018

All The AFG Vs BAN Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Afghanistan Vs Bangladesh ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today AFG Vs BAN ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Afghanistan Vs Bangladesh Match That Is To Be Played On 23th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide AFG Vs BAN ODI Match Latest News, Super Four, Match 4th ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

AFG Vs BAN Super Four, Match 4th ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Afghanistan: 1.72
  • Bangladesh: 2.10

Afghanistan Vs Bangladesh Super Four, Match 4th ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Afghanistan Squads:

Mohammad Shahzad(w), Ihsanullah Janat, Rahmat Shah, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Asghar Afghan(c), Mohammad Nabi, Najibullah Zadran, Gulbadin Naib, Rashid Khan, Aftab Alam, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Javed Ahmadi, Samiullah Shenwari, Munir Ahmad, Sayed Shirzad, Sharafuddin Ashraf

Afghanistan Playing 11 (Predict):

Wicket-keeper: Mohammad Shahzad

Batsmen: Asghar Afghan(c), Rahmat Shah, Ihsanullah Janat, Hashmatullah Shahidi (Doubt between Samiullah Shenwari and Najibullah Zadran)

All-rounders: Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib

Bowlers: Aftab Alam, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Rashid Kh

Bangladesh Squads:

Liton Das, Nazmul Hossain Shanto, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim(w), Mohammad Mithun, Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain, Mashrafe Mortaza(c), Mehidy Hasan, Mustafizur Rahman, Rubel Hossain, Ariful Haque, Nazmul Islam, Abu Hider Rony, Mominul Haque, Soumya Sarkar, Imrul Kayes

Bangladesh  Playing 11 (Predict):

Wicket-keeper: Mushfiqur Rahim

Batsmen: Mohammad Mithun, Mominul Haque (Doubt between Ariful Haque, Nazmul Hossain Shanto and Liton Das)

All-rounders: Shakib Al Hasan, Mehidy Hasan, Mahmudullah

Bowlers: Mashrafe Mortaza(c), Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Mosaddek Hossain (Doubt: Abu Hider)

Afghanistan Vs Bangladesh Super Four, Match 4th ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

Afghanistan Will Win This Match

Afghanistan Vs Bangladesh Super Four, Match 4th ODI Toss Prediction:

Bangladesh Will Win The Toss

Afghanistan Vs Bangladesh Super Four, Match 4th ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 55% Winning Chance Of Afghanistan And 45% Winning Chance Of Bangladesh

Afghanistan Vs Bangladesh Head To Head:

In Last 4 Matches Between Afghanistan Vs Bangladesh In Which 1 Match Win By Afghanistan And 3 Matches Win By Bangladesh.

Afghanistan Vs Bangladesh Last Match Performances:

  • Afghanistan: W L W W W
  • Bangladesh:W L W L L

[poll id=”395″]

Afghanistan Vs Bangladesh Super Four, Match 4th ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Afghanistan Vs Bangladesh Super Four, Match 4th ODI.

Afghanistan Vs Bangladesh Super Four, Match 4th ODI Venue Details

Match:AFG vs BAN, Super Four, Match 4, Asia Cup 2018
Date:Sunday, September 23, 2018
Time:05:00 PM IST
Venue:Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi

Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 41
Matches won batting first 26
Matches won bowling first 15
Average 1st Inns scores 248
Average 2nd Inns scores 206
Highest total recorded 313/9 (50 Ov) by PAK vs SL
Lowest total recorded 63/10 (18.3 Ov) by AFG vs SCO
Highest score chased 295/6 (49.5 Ov) by PAK vs WI
Lowest score defended 180/3 (20 Ov) by UAE vs PNG

Afghanistan Vs Bangladesh Super Four, Match 4th ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Afghanistan Vs Bangladesh Super Four, Match 4th ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Afghanistan Vs Bangladesh Super Four, Match 4th ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Afghanistan vs Bangladesh Super Four, Match 4th ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports Network And Hotstar, DD Sports
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply