OnlinePrediction

Zimbabwe vs Pakistan 1st ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 13th july2018

Zimbabwe vs Pakistan 1st ODI Prediction & Free Cricket Betting Tips: Dream11 Predictions

Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan 1st ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 13th july 2018, This Is 1st ODI Cricket Match Is Going To Play Between Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan At Queens Sports Club, Bulawayo On 13th july 2018. Get Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan Team For The Match Between ZIM Vs PAK At Queens Sports Club, Bulawayo. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Zimbabwe vs Pakistan 1st ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 13th july2018
Zimbabwe vs Pakistan 1st ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 13th july2018

All The ZIM Vs PAK Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today ZIM Vs PAK T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan Match That Is To Be Played On 13th july 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide ZIM Vs PAK T20 Match Latest News, 1st ODIMatch Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

ZIM Vs PAK 1st ODICricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Zimbabwe: 5.00
  • Pakistan: 1.16

Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan 1st ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

[alert-note]

Zimbabwe Squad:

Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Babar Azam, Asif Ali, Sarfraz Ahmed(c), Mohammad Nawaz, Shadab Khan, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Amir, Junaid Khan, Usman Khan, Yasir Shah, Hasan Ali, Haris Sohail

Zimbabwe Predicted Playing 11
Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Hamilton Masakadza, Tarisai Musakanda, Elton Chigumbura, Malcom Waller, Peter Moor(WK), Tendai Chisoro, Brian Chari, TL Chatara, B Muzarabani, Donald Tripiano

Pakistan Squad:

Hamilton Masakadza(c), Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Ryan Murray, Peter Moor, Tarisai Musakanda, Blessing Muzarabani, Liam Nicholas Roche, Malcolm Waller, Brian Chari, Chamu Chibhabha, Elton Chigumbura, Tendai Chisoro, Tendai Chatara, Wellington Masakadza, Richard Ngarava, Donald Tiripano

Pakistan Predicted Playing 11
Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam, Haris Sohail, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Sarfraz Ahmed(c), Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Amir, Hasan Ali
[/alert-note]

Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan 1st ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

Pakistan Will Win This Match

Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan 1st ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 30% Winning Chance Of Zimbabwe And 70% Winning Chance Of Pakistan

Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan In Which 1 Match Win By Zimbabwe And 4 Matches Win By Pakistan.

Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan Last Match Performances:

  • Zimbabwe: L L W W D
  • Pakistan: L L L L L

[poll id=”40″]

Queens Sports Club, Bulawayo Stats and Report:

Total matches 74
Matches won batting first 29
Matches won bowling first 40
Average 1st Inns scores 236
Average 2nd Inns scores 206
Highest total recorded 397/5 (44 Ov) by NZ vs ZIM
Lowest total recorded 118/10 (24.5 Ov) by ZIM vs SL
Highest score chased 329/9 (49.5 Ov) by ZIM vs NZ
Lowest score defended 196/10 (43 Ov) by ZIM vs Afg

Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan 1st ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Zimbabwe vs Pakistan 1st ODI Dream11 Prediction 13th July2018

Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan 1st ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan 1st ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

  • Tv Channel: Sony Six, Sony Six HD
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

Important Keywords:

Who Will Win Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan 1st ODI Cricket Match Prediction (13th july 2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan 1st ODI Cricket Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 13th july 2018 Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan 1st ODI Cricket Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today Match Between Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan, Who Will Be The Winner Of Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan 1st ODI Cricket Soccer 2018, What Are The Winning Chances In Todays 1st ODI Cricket Match, What Are The Winning Chances Today 1st ODI Cricket Match, Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan Match Details Summary, Full Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan Score Details For Today 1st ODI Cricket Match, Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan 13th july 2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction 1st ODI Cricket Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan , Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan 13th july Today Match Prediction, Today 1st ODI Cricket Prediction Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan, Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan Prediction Today 1st ODI Cricket Soccer 2018, 1st ODI Cricket Soccer 2018 Prediction, 13th july 2018 1st ODI Cricket Match Is Between Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan, Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan 1st ODI Cricket Match Result Prediction, Today 1st ODI Cricket Match Prediction 13th july 2018, Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan Match 13th july 2018 Prediction 1st ODI Cricket Soccer 2018, Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan Live 1st ODI Cricket Match Prediction, Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan 1st ODI Cricket Match Astrology, Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan 1st ODI Cricket Match Prediction , Match Prediction, Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan Match Prediction, Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan Score Predictor Given Below. Who Will Win Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan 1st ODI Cricket Today Match Prediction (13th july 2018) Match Astrology, Match Prediction, Who Will Win Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan 13th july 2018 Cricket Prediction, Bhavishyavani, Preview, Playing 11 Squads, Result, Forecast, Astrology, Horoscope, Winner Guess Chance.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +