Surrey vs EssexSouth Group NatWest t20 BlastCricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 12th july2018, This Is South Group NatWest t20 BlastCricket Match Is Going To Play Between Surrey vs Essex At Kennington Oval, LondonOn 12th july2018. Get Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Surrey vs Essex Team For The Match Between SUR vs ESS At Kennington Oval, London. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Surrey vs Essex Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Surrey vs Essex South Group NatWest t20 Blast Prediction and Free Betting Tips 12th july 2018
Surrey vs Essex South Group NatWest t20 Blast Prediction and Free Betting Tips 12th july 2018

All The SUR vs ESSDream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Surrey vs EssexT20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today SUR vs ESST20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Surrey vs Essex Match That Is To Be Played On 12th july 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide SUR vs ESS T20 Match Latest News, South Group NatWest t20 Blast Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

SUR vs ESSSouth Group NatWest t20 BlastCricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Surrey: 1.80
  • Essex: 2.00

Surrey vs EssexSouth Group NatWest t20 BlastCricket Playing 11/Squad:

[alert-note]

Surrey Squad:

Jade Dernbach(c), Gareth Batty, Scott Borthwick, Rory Burns, Rikki Clarke, Matt Dunn, Ben Foakes, Will Jacks, Morne Morkel, Ryan Patel, Mathew Pillans, Ollie Pope, Jamie Smith, Freddie van den Bergh

Essex Squad:

Ryan ten Doeschate(c), Adam Wheater, Ravi Bopara, Varun Chopra, Matt Coles, Samuel Cook, Simon Harmer, Daniel Lawrence, James Porter, Matthew Quinn, Neil Wagner, Tom Westley, Ashar Zaidi, Adam Zampa
[/alert-note]

Surrey vs Essex South Group NatWest t20 Blast Cricket Winner Prediction:

Essex Will Win This Match

Surrey vs Essex South Group NatWest t20 Blast Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 52% Winning Chance Of Surrey And 48% Winning Chance Of Essex

Surrey vs Essex Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Surrey vs EssexIn Which 3 Match Win By Surrey And 2 Matches Win By Essex.

Surrey vs Essex Last Match Performances:

  • Surrey: L L L W W
  • Essex: W W L L L

[poll id=”36″]

Kennington Oval, London Stats and Report:

Total matches 16
Matches won batting first 9
Matches won bowling first 6
Average 1st Inns scores 150
Average 2nd Inns scores 133
Highest total recorded 211/5 (20 Ov) by RSA vs Sco
Lowest total recorded 81/10 (15.4 Ov) by Sco vs RSA
Highest score chased 173/5 (19.3 Ov) by Eng vs WI
Lowest score defended 113/5 (20 Ov) by WI vs Eng

Surrey vs Essex South Group NatWest t20 Blast Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Surrey vs Essex South Group NatWest t20 BlastDream11 Prediction 12th july2018

Surrey vs Essex South Group NatWest t20 Blast Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Surrey vs Essex South Group NatWest t20 Blast Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Flash Cricket Score, Cricbuzz

Important Keywords:

Who Will Win Surrey vs Essex South Group NatWest t20 Blast Cricket Match Prediction (12th july 2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win Surrey vs Essex South Group NatWest t20 Blast Cricket Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 12th july 2018 Surrey vs Essex South Group NatWest t20 Blast Cricket Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today Match Between Surrey Vs Essex, Who Will Be The Winner Of Surrey vs Essex South Group NatWest t20 Blast Cricket Soccer 2018, What Are The Winning Chances In Todays South Group Nat West t20 Blast Cricket Match, What Are The Winning Chances Today South Group NatWest  t20 Blast Cricket Match, Surrey vs Essex Match Details Summary, Full Surrey vs Essex Score Details For Today South Group NatWest t20 Blast Cricket Match, Surrey vs Essex 12th july 2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction South Group NatWest t20 Blast Cricket Surrey vs Essex, Surrey vs Essex 12th july Today Match Prediction, Today South Group NatWest t20 Blast Cricket Prediction Surrey Vs Essex, Surrey vs Essex Prediction Today South Group NatWest t20 Blast Cricket Soccer 2018, South Group NatWest t20 Blast Cricket Soccer 2018 Prediction, 12th july 2018 South Group NatWest t20 Blast Cricket Match Is Between Surrey Vs Essex, Surrey vs Essex South Group NatWest t20 Blast Cricket Match Result Prediction, Today South Group NatWest t20 Blast Cricket Match Prediction 12th july 2018, Surrey vs Essex Match 12th july 2018 Prediction South Group NatWest t20 Blast Cricket Soccer 2018, Surrey vs Essex Live South Group NatWest t20 BlastCricket Match Prediction, Surrey vs Essex South Group NatWest t20 Blast Cricket Match Astrology, Surrey vs Essex South Group NatWest t20 Blast Cricket Match Prediction , Match Prediction, Surrey vs Essex Match Prediction, Surrey vs Essex Score Predictor Given Below. Who Will Win Surrey vs Essex South Group NatWest t20 Blast Cricket Today Match Prediction (12th july 2018) Match Astrology, Match Prediction, Who Will Win Surrey vs Essex 12th  july 2018 Cricket Prediction, Bhavishyavani, Preview, Playing 11 Squads, Result, Forecast, Astrology, Horoscope, Winner Guess Chance.

Leave a Reply