OnlinePrediction

PUNERI PALTAN vs JAIPUR PINK PANTHERS 24th Dream11 Team, Toss, Today Winner Prediction 19th October Match

Puneri Paltan Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers 24th Dream11 team and Kabaddi Match Winner Prediction For Today Match 19th October 2018 At Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex, Pune.

Get Puneri Paltan Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers 24th PRO KABADDI Dream11 Team and Winner Prediction For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Kabaddi Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Puneri Paltan Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers Team For The Match Between Puneri Paltan Vs JAIPUR PINK PANTHERS At Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex, Pune. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Puneri Paltan Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For Match Played.

Puneri Paltan vs Jaipur Pink Panthers 24th T20 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 19th October 2018
Puneri Paltan vs Jaipur Pink Panthers 24th T20 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 19th October 2018

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Puneri Paltan Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers Match That Is To Be Played On 19th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide Puneri Paltan Vs JAIPUR PINK PANTHERS Match Latest News, 24th Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

Puneri Paltan Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers 24th Kabaddi/Squad:

Puneri Paltan Squads:

Girish Maruti Ernak(c), Nitin Tomar, Monu, Bajrang, Sanjay Shrestha, GB More, Deepak Kumar Dahiya, Akshay Jadhav, Takamitsu Kono, Ravi Kumar, Vikash Khatri, Amit Kumar, Vinod Kumar, Rajesh Mondal, Parvesh, Lal Mohar Yadav, Sandeep Narwal, Rinku Narwal

Playing 7(Predict):

Nitin Tomar, Deepak Kumar Dahiya, Rajesh Mondal, Akshay Jadhav, GB More, Sandeep Narwal, Girish Maruti Ernak(C).

Jaipur Pink Panthers Squads:

Anup Kumar(c), Young Chang Ko, Mohit Chhillar, Bajirao Hodage, David Shilisia J Mosambayi, Deepak Niwas Hooda, Nitin Rawal, N. Shiva Ramakrishna, Ashok Kumar, Amit Kumar, Lokesh Kaushik, Gangadhari Mallesh, K. Selvamani, Santhapanaselvam, Brijendra Singh Chaudhary, Ajit Singh, Anand Patil, Sandeep Kumar Dhull, Sunil Siddhgavali

Playing 7(Predict):

Nitin Rawal, Anup Kumar(C), Sandeep Dhull, Bajirao Hodage, Young Chan Ko/Amit Kumar, Deepak Niwas Hooda, Mohit Chillar

Puneri Paltan Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers 24th Kabaddi Winner Prediction:

Jaipur Pink Panthers Will Win This Match

Puneri Paltan Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers 24th Kabaddi Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 48% Winning Chance Of Puneri Paltan And 52% Winning Chance Of Jaipur Pink Panthers

Puneri Paltan Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers Head To Head:

If you see past match record In Last 5 Matches Between Puneri Paltan Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers In Which 3 Match Win By Puneri Paltan And 2 Matches Win By Jaipur Pink Panthers.

Puneri Paltan Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers Last Match Performances:

  • Puneri Paltan: W L W D L
  • Jaipur Pink Panthers: W L L L L

[poll id=”529″]

Match Details

Stadium: Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex, Pune

Match Time: 09:00 PM IST

Puneri Paltan Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers 24th Dream11 Kabaddi Prediction:

Puneri Paltan vs Jaipur Pink Panthers 24th Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 19th October 2018
Puneri Paltan vs Jaipur Pink Panthers 24th Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 19th October 2018

Puneri Paltan Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers 24th Kabaddi Live Tv Streaming Channels:

Free live streaming of Puneri Paltan vs Jaipur Pink Panthers Today Match, You can watch live streaming of Puneri Paltan vs Jaipur Pink Panthers 24th on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports Network And Hotstar
  • Live Streaming: Flash Score

All the best to you, try our Kabaddi prediction and win huge money.
Note: KPuneri Paltanly make sure, before starting of every match visit the same page to avoid missing dream11 team details. You can also bookmark our website and visit daily for every match dream11 team, winner details with 100% winning chances.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +