Portugal Vs Italy Football Match Prediction and Free Football Betting Tips For Today Match 10th September 2018 At Estadio da Luz, Lisbon, Portugal.
Get Portugal Vs Italy UEFA Nations League Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.
100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Football Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.
Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Portugal Vs Italy Team For The Match Between POR Vs ITA At Estadio da Luz, Lisbon, Portugal. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Portugal Vs Italy Dream 11 Fantasy Football Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For Match Played.
All The POR Vs ITA Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Portugal Vs Italy Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today POR Vs ITA Dream 11 Prediction.
Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Portugal Vs Italy Match That Is To Be Played On 10th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide POR Vs ITA Match Latest News, Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.
Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction
List of Content
- POR Vs ITA Football Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):
- Portugal Vs Italy Football Playing 11/Squad:
- Portugal Vs Italy Football Winner Prediction:
- Portugal Vs Italy Football Punter Poll Details:
- Portugal Vs Italy Head To Head:
- Portugal Vs Italy Last Match Performances:
- Estadio da Luz, Lisbon, Portugal Ground Stats and Report:
- Portugal Vs Italy Dream11 Football Prediction:
- Portugal Vs Italy Halaplay Football Prediction:
- Portugal Vs Italy Football Live Tv Streaming Channels:
POR Vs ITA Football Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):
- Portugal: 2.37
- Draw: 3.10
- Italy: 3.50
Portugal Vs Italy Football Playing 11/Squad:
Goalkeeper: Rui Patricio
Defenders: Joao Cancelo, Pepe, Ruben Dias, Mario Rui
Midfielders: Pizzi, Ruben Neves, William Carvalho
Forwards: Bernardo Silva, Andre Silva, Bruma
Goalkeeper: Gianluigi Donnarumma
Defenders: Davide Zappacosta, Leonardo Bonucci, Giorgio Chiellini, Cristiano Biraghi
Midfielders: Roberto Gagliardini, Jorginho, Lorenzo Pellegrini
Forwards: Filippo Bernardeschi, Andrea Belotti, Lorenzo Insigne
Portugal Vs Italy Football Winner Prediction:
Italy Will Win This Match
Portugal Vs Italy Football Punter Poll Details:
As Per Punter Poll, 40% Winning Chance Of Portugal And 60% Winning Chance Of Italy
Portugal Vs Italy Head To Head:
Portugal have won just five of their 25 matches previous matches against Italy, with Italy winning and there being two draws. Ital won ten in a row between September 1980 and February 2008, but the most recent meeting between the two – a friendly in 2015 – ended in a 1-0 Portugal win thanks to Eder’s goal.
Portugal Vs Italy Last Match Performances:
- Portugal: D L D W D
- Italy: D D L W D
Estadio da Luz, Lisbon, Portugal Ground Stats and Report:
Ground Capacity: 65647
Portugal Vs Italy Dream11 Football Prediction:Portugal vs Italy Dream11 Prediction 10th September 2018
Portugal Vs Italy Halaplay Football Prediction:
Will update soon
Portugal Vs Italy Football Live Tv Streaming Channels:
You can watch live streaming of Portugal vs Italy on following listed channels
- Tv Channel:
- Live Streaming: Football Live Score
All the best to you, try our Football prediction and win huge money.